ACW sent this in.
ATOMIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING
“MARCH MAYHEM 2013”
STEVENS FIRE HALL
91 STEVENS ROAD
DOORS OPEN: 6PM
Order tickets via Eventbrite:
Atomic Championship Wrestling makes their long awaited return to Stevens Fire Hall (91 Stevens Road, Stevens, PA) on Saturday, March 9th, 2013. With Winter coming to an end things are about to heat up when ACW presents March Mayhem 2013. You will not want to miss out on this huge event. Get your tickets now!!!
The returning SONJAY DUTT takes on, and making his ACW debut, THE AMAZING RED!!!
Fatal Four Way Match for ACW Heavyweight Title: Champion- Johnny K. Mondo defends Title against Rockin’ Rebel, Zero Tolerance’s Ox Hogg w/ Max Tempest and The League’s, Hayne also w/Max Tempest
ACW Tri-State Title Match: Champion- OMGB defends Title against Old School’s, Scotty Jeffreys
Triple Threat Match for ACW Cruiserweight Title: Champion, for 2+ years and representing The League, Magus w/ Max Tempest defends Title against Old School’s, James Justice and CJ Cruz
ACW Tag Team Title Match: Champion’s, Zero Tolerance (Tommy Golden and Rapid Fire Maldonado) w/ Max Tempest defend titles against That 80’s Team
Grudge match: Frank vs. KITT
Grudge Tag Team Match: Rob Noxious and “Mean” Mark Mest vs. “Bulldog” James Dylan and A Mystery Partner
Jay Diesel takes on the debuting “The Ripper” Zac Conner
Louis G. Rich vs. Mad Dawg
Also scheduled to appear: Rediculous Ronnie, Tommy Hourglass, Jamala, plus many more!!!
-CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE-
C4 Wrestling sent this in.
Will the Speedball Break? Plus more!
In a little over two weeks, C*4 continues Season Six, with one of our premiere events, “Level Up”.
Right now, we have two more big matches to add to the card.
First up, somewhat of a C*4 dream match for our fans between two of the most popular stars on the roster. A match that was originally set to main event a show last season, however due to issues beyond our control, had to be changed.
Making his return to C*4 after nearly a year, “Unbreakable” Michael Elgin will be in action on March 9th. Elgin has been missed by C*4 fans, and there is no doubt that he’ll welcomed back warmly at “Level Up”.
Squaring off against him is a young man who has had a rough season so far — and is looking to get back on track… Facing off with Elgin, will be “Speedball” Mike Bailey.
What will happen when Bailey collides with Elgin? Is Bailey’s never-say-die attitude enough to survive a match with Elgin? Or will “Unbreakable” break the “Speedball”?
“Speedball” Mike Bailey
“Unbreakable” Michael Elgin
Next up, we have a sure to be exciting tag team contest.
Falling short of their individual bids to capture the C*4 Championship on Jan. 19th, Lionel Knight and Christopher Bishop reunite as Checkmate on March 9th.
The former C*4 tag team Champions are looking to gain momentum in the division they so dominated last season. At “Level Up”, Checkmate is looking to pick up a win against another team looking for the exact same thing.
Their opponents for “Level Up” are a new tandem that are looking to establish themselves in C*4. Two men who found themselves on the same side of the ring in January, who originally were set to square off against each other…
Hoping to learn from their defeat in a bid against The Super Smash Brothers last month, “MVP” Michael Von Payton and “All Ego” Ethan Page reunite on March 9th.
There are many things that can be said about the pairing of Payton and Page — however nobody can deny that as cocky as they may be, combined they are sure to be a force to be reckon with.
Will Checkmate return to their winning ways, or will the Payton and Page make a statement?
Tag Team Challenge
(Lionel Knight & Christopher Bishop)
“MVP” Michael Von Payton
”All Ego” Ethan Page
-LIVE PRO WRESTLING!-
Saturday, March 9th, 2013
C*4: Capital City Championship Combat
“LEVEL UP 2013”
Knights of Columbus Hall
260 McArthur Road,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
VIP Tickets – $20 – Doors at 7:00PM
(Includes First Choice Seating and a bonus match!)
Advance Tickets available at the venue NOW!
General Admission Tickets $15 — Doors at 7:30pm
Show starts at 8:00pm
Event is all ages – Alcohol sales with valid ID.
Stay up to date with all of C*4’s recent news, and event info by visiting www.c4wrestling.com
“Ronin” Josh Alexander
“Hacker” Scotty O’Shea
Six Man Tag Team Match
Ring of Honor World Champion
“Mr. Wrestling” Kevin Steen
The Super Smash Brothers
(Player Uno & Stu Grayson)
C*4 Tag Team Champions
(Mathieu St. Jacques & Thomas Dubois)
“Speedball” Mike Bailey
“Unbreakable” Michael Elgin
Tag Team Challenge
(Lionel Knight & Christopher Bishop)
“MVP” Michael Von Payton
”All Ego” Ethan Page
Danny Warren sent this in.
2/20- CWE & 123Approved.ca Presents Extreme Measures ft. Shane Douglas
Friday March 15th- Winnipeg, MB
Location: Polish Fraternal Hall (770 Mountain Ave.)
Time: Doors Open 6:30pm, Bell time 7:00pm.
Tickets: $15 in advance, $18 at the door
Advance Tickets Available at: Rudy’s Video (668 Sheppard St.), Blade Hair Design (3-1341 Henderson Hwy), Video 1001 (576 Mountain Ave)
Purchase tickets online at diyobo.com
Canadian Wrestling’s Elite is fresh off its huge 50 Shades of Pain event in Winnipeg with Tommy Dreamer and returns in just a few short weeks with yet another former World champion making his debut for Canada’s top wrestling brand. Tickets go on sale tomorrow for Extreme Measures. Today two big matches were signed for this highly anticipated event on March 15th,
4x ECW World Champion “The Franchise” Shane Douglas vs. 2x CWE Champion “Hotshot” Danny Duggan
One of the most controversial personalities in the history of professional wrestling is set to debut in Canadian Wrestling’s Elite on March 15th with “The Franchise” Shane Douglas comes to Winnipeg. Douglas and success go hand in hand with four ECW World titles, the WWF Intercontinental title, and WCW United States championship plus a long list of countless other major championships on his resume. “The Franchise” was Danny Duggan’s hand picked opponent on March 15th by CWE Executive Ambassador “The Mecca” Shane Madison. With Duggan hot on the trail of “The Mecca” looking for answers for the controversial finish at the 4th Anniversary show Duggan believes Madison hopes Shane Douglas silences Duggan. “The Franchise” of CWE goes head to head with “The Franchise” of professional wrestling at Extreme Measures!
CWE Tag Team Championship Match
CWE Tag Team Champions The Sons of Anarchy vs. The Big Sexy Beasts
For the final time these two team will square off for the CWE Tag Team Championship, After outside interference from SOA member Billy Blaze helping the champions retain their titles at the anniversary show AJ Sanchez and Kevy Chevy were not going to sit back and take the loss lightly. At 50 Shades of Pain they held Mike Mission hostage belting him with repeated chairs shots until his tag team partner Cliff Corleone finally gave in to their demands and granted them a rematch. These four men will settle their rivalry once and for all on March 15th.
The Official Debut of Western Canadian Mega Star Cam!!kaze!
The high flying death defying Cam!!kaze finally makes his way to Canadian Wrestling’s Elite. Originally scheduled to appear at the 4th anniversary show it was a disappointment to many when Cam!!kaze could not appear due to conditions beyond his control. With those clear and out of the way, Cam!!kaze looks to do what he has been doing across Western Canada and have people off their feet in amazement that his unique style of professional wrestling brings. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to catch one of Canada’s top stars in action!
Also scheduled to appear, CWE Champion “The Pissed Off Pitbull” Robby Royce, M-Max, The Saints of Los Angeles, Matt Fairlane, 123Approved.ca TV Champion Billy Blaze, The Axe, Bobby Collins, Anderson Tyson Moore, MARIUS, SYKO, plus many more stars of CWE!
CWE TV airs on NACTV every Wednesday at 3:30pm, Friday at 9:30pm, and Saturday at 10:30am on the following stations:
MTS-TV: Ch. 30
Bell ExpressVu: Ch. 592
Westman Communications (Neepawa): Ch. 12
UHF (Manitoba): Ch. 30
NACTV.ca Live Stream : http://ÂÂwww.nactv.ca/ÂÂindex.php/en/ÂÂwatch-live/ÂÂnactv-live
NACTV.ca VOD : http://ÂÂwww.nactv.ca/ÂÂindex.php/en/ÂÂvod/ÂÂcanadian-wrestlÂiÂng-elite-s
And stay up to date with all the happenings in CWE at www.cwecanada.ca
WBW sent this in.
World’s Best Wrestling: Winter Heat on Saturday February 16, 2013 in Sardinia, Ohio was exactly what the names describes; a night of red hot wrestling action on a sub arctic evening. The night started off with the proclamation that this show would be dedicated to the memory of a much beloved friend of many in the building, Jason Howell.
After an emotional moment of silence Loony introduced Ranger Bob bringing out the American Flag for the traditional National Anthem that was beautifully performed by Mr. Matthew Beha. WBW would like to extend a very warm thank you to Matthew and the entire Expand Your Horizon group for making Winter Heat a most memorable night.
– The debuting Aaron McCormick was lead to the ring by his “promoter”, Jeremiah Young. Young quickly got off on the wrong foot with the crowd by belittling the rural community of Sardinia and bragging on his new affiliation with the larger metropolitan areas. But the boos quickly erupted into loud cheers when Loony introduced another superstar making his WBW debut, “The Big Kahuna” Kenny Lucas! Both men were battling to make an impact and McCormick nearly pulled off the win but the raw brute strength of the big man from Russellville by way of Hawaii was too much for aerial assaults of Mr. Young’s client. The winner via pin fall The Big Kahuna!
– WBW favorites “Lil Hulk” Jake Ashworth and Eclipso S. Powers were teamed together in a tag-team encounter that turned out to be possibly the most controversial match in WBW’s young history. The ferocious Papa Dingo was led to the ring by V.L. & Sara Stricklett (aka Wrestle Ohio), and Sharon Rock with his partner making his WBW debut, the mysterious Grizzly Monsoon. It was a battle of epic proportions that saw Dingo & Monsoon prevailing over Eclipso and Ashworth.
Fans were shocked at what happened afterwards: As Grizzly Monsoon carried off “Lil Hulk” like a carcass over his shoulder a crazed Papa Dingo continued to choke the life out of a helpless Eclipso. Senior Referee Steve Helphenstine tried to intervene but was soon fighting for his life as well. With everyone in panic mode Loony warned manager V.L. Stricklett that he better get Papa Dingo under control or the police would be summoned. Stricklett tried to threaten Papa Dingo to back off with his cane but the panicked Dingo even choked his own manager. A very scared and totally uncontrolled Papa Dingo calmed down when the lovely Sharon Rock reassured the Kenyan Warrior with a touch of her hand and brought the troubled Dingo back to submission. In what many are saying was a case of Beauty calming the Savage Beast, Sharon Rock led a calmer Papa Dingo out while the angered Strickletts followed way behind.
– The increasingly popular “Mongolian Warrior” Tejo Kahn squared off against another superstar making his WBW debut, “Mr. 9.5? Justin Neal. In a match that went back and forth Tejo Kahn cinched in a painful wristlock that saw Mr. 9.5 submit to the wily ring veteran.
After Kahn’s impressive victory Loony interviewed the Mongolian Warrior who issued an open challenge to anyone in WBW. Kahn is feeling confident and ready to prove to the fans that he is unstoppable and ready to grapple his way to the top of WBW.
– Loony then introduced perhaps the fastest rising superstar in WBW, “American Made” Jason Legend! Legend came out to a thunderous ovation that was near deafening. The flag waving young gladiator was eager to face “The Big Man from Iran” Tyson Rogers for the WBW Heavyweight Championship later, but Legend was very rudely interrupted by Rogers with Wrestle Ohio. Legend had a surprise announcement for everyone. Jason Legend had procured the managerial services of none other than another true American Patriot, Ranger Bob! Ranger Bob quickly got into a verbal barrage with the Strickletts and coerced the match to happen right then and there! Much to the protests of WrestleOhio Loony sanctioned the match, the referee was called in, and the bell rang!
– For the WBW Heavyweight Championship “American Made” Jason Legend with Ranger Bob verses “The Big Man from Iran” Tyson Rogers with Wrestle Ohio! Senior official Steve Helphenstine had a wild ruckus on his hands that saw both managerial factions interfering. Finally Helphenstine ruled the match to be a double disqualification with Tyson Rogers retaining the championship.
– After the match Ranger Bob challenged (on Jason’s behalf) Tyson to a No-DQ Boot Camp Brawl for the title. Wrestle Ohio said no because Legend has to earn a shot at a match like that, because he has yet to defeat Tyson. Ranger Bob then issued the challenge to a tag-team match with Ranger Bob and Jason Legend taking on Tyson Rogers and anyone else from Wrestle Ohio. The challenge was accepted with V.L. thinking he could select Roger’s partner when Ranger Bob dropped the bombshell: Tyson Roger’s partner would be V.L. Stricklett! Loony quickly sanctioned the match much to Stricklett’s protests. At WBW: Domination it would be “American Made” Jason Legend with Ranger Bob against Tyson Rogers and V.L. Stricklett in a tag-team encounter. If Legend & Ranger Bob win, then Jason Legend would get a future No-DQ Boot Camp Brawl for the title. If Rogers & Stricklett win, then Jason Legend would be ineligible for any future Championship matches as long as Rogers retains the title.
– Before the match next began it was announced that whoever was victorious in the next match would be declared the #1 Contender to the soon to be declared WBW Northern Heritage Championship.
– James Avery versus Brutal Bellman. In a hard fought contest that showcased two of the most talented grapplers in the Midwest. Avery wasted no time letting everyone know his disdain for everyone in the building. Chants of “Chicken” were echoing throughout the Heckler building with Avery constantly threatening to walk out. Bellman antagonized Avery by spitting water in his face twice much to the crowd’s delight. The ever popular Brutal Bellman narrowly prevailed over a determined James Avery to win a shot at the WBW Northern Heritage Championship at WBW: Domination.
– With C.O. Hustler claiming to be unable to compete in what was originally scheduled to be a dog collar match between Hustler and Devlin Anderson, corporate sponsor Wrestle Ohio brought in tough as nails brawler “Genuine” Jock Samson to take on Anderson in an Appalachian Bullrope Match. The rules, as explained by Loony, were that both wrestlers were to be tied together at the wrists with a bullrope with a cowbell in the middle. In order to win you must stay tied and touch all four corners of the ring in consecutive order. In perhaps the most brutal match in WBW history, a bloodied Devlin Anderson defeated Samson in this grueling match. Anderson called out C.O. Hustler to quit being a coward and face him on March 16 at WBW: Domination. Loony made it official: In order for C.O. Hustler to ever compete in WBW again he must face Anderson in the dog collar match upon his return.
Updated information: On Monday C.O. Hustler sent word to WBW corporate offices that he is furious over the insinuations that he was afraid to face Devlin Anderson. Under protest he accepts the terms of the sanctions and he will face Devlin Anderson on March 16 in the dog collar match at WBW: Domination
– WBW President Dude Rock came out to address the crowd concerning the controversial “Papa Dingo Incident” with Wrestle Ohio and Sharon Rock. President Rock was proudly donning his new presidential attire that was…well, you have to check out the pictures to believe it. Rock also proceeded to berate Loony’s business suit and his announcing skills which infuriated the crowd in Sardinia. Much to everyone’s surprise Rock laid the blame for Dingo’s behavior on “meddling” from his wife, the stunning Sharon Rock! He then fined her the amount of pay she was to receive and instead awarded the amount to Wrestle Ohio for “pain and suffering” she caused. Rock also reminded his wife that her place was in the kitchen making him sandwiches! A very humiliated Sharon ran out of the auditorium in tears and embarrassed. A smug V.L. & Sara Stricklett continued the yelling and humiliation. Then Rock turned to Loony and told him that he was a pathetic announcer and he was relieved from introducing the next wrestlers.
– Flash Fury versus “Astonishing” Aaron Williams for the WBW Northern Heritage Championship.
Wrestle Ohio took over Loony’s announcing duties for this match, and belittled both Fury and Williams as they introduced them to the ring. This was a match of respect; respect for the Northern Heritage Championship and respect for each other. It was a very physical and unrelenting match-up. Both men fought with everything they had but in the end, the winner via pinfall, and the first WBW Northern Heritage Champion…Flash Fury!
Check out the all of the amazing photos from this event, taken by Jimmy Hunt Photography, at www.facebook.com/JimmyHuntPhotography
WBW returns to Sardinia, Ohio on March 16, 2013 for their second big event of the year, WBW: Domination. Stay tuned right here to WrestleOhio.com, as well as www.WBWTV.com and www.Facebook.com/wbwpro for more info as it becomes available.
The Stro sent this in.
XWW’s “Love, Hate, Tragedy 2013”
Sunday Feb. 24th
Kate’s Skating Rink
Indian Trail, North Carolina
XWW Heavyweight Championship
(Former WCW/NWA star Stro “The Maestro of Wrestling” to be special ring enforcer)
NWA National Heavyweight Championship
Damian Wayne (Champion)
XWW United States Champion
Sweet Dreamz will make a title defense
Lumberjack Strap Match
Former WCW/NWA star Stro “The Maestro of Wrestling”
Jason Cross of Money Enterprises
XWW Hardcore Championship
Plus the return of Sephiroth and more.