Founding member of The Fabulous Freebirds and a longtime WWE executive, Michael Hayes is scheduled to release a new album in the next month or two with new songs on it.
Daniel Bryan is scheduled to shoot an anti-smoking commercial at some point in the near future.
The following are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* June 20th in Providence, RI drew 8,000 fans
vJune 21st in Long Island, NY drew 5,000 fans
* June 21st in Reading, PA drew 3,000 fans
* June 22nd in Philadelphia, PA drew 7,000 fans
* June 22nd in Newark, DE drew 2,000 fans
* June 23rd in Washington, DC for RAW drew 9,500 fans
Also in case you missed it, here are the attendance numbers for WWE’s house shows from two weeks:
* June 13th in Saginaw, Michigan drew 3,000 fans
* June 14th in Grand Rapids drew 1,800 fans
* June 14th in Hamilton, Ontario drew 3,000 fans
* June 15th in Fort Wayne, Indiana drew 4,000 fans
* June 16th in Cleveland, OH for RAW drew 12,000 fans
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter