– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4.15 million viewers and a 1.5 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. Those numbers are up impressively, scoring 15% and 22% gains respectively from 3.60 million and a 1.23 demo rating last week. It’s the best viewership that the show has done since May 5th and the best demo rating since April 28th.
The show did hours of 4.03 million, 4.48 million and 3.93 million viewers. The household rating will be available later.
– Stock analyst site SeekingAlpha.com posted a new article advising investors to stay away from WWE’s stock. They list the following as their overall summary:
- WWE’s goal of 2 to 3 million WWE Network subscribers in the steady state is aggressive.
- The company is very mismanaged and the product has been deteriorating.
- The future of WWE’s stock is dependent on the number of Network subscribers, which is difficult to predict.
You can read the full article at the link.