Ultimate Warrior spoke at a WWE2K14 AXXESS event earlier today. Here are some highlights from the event courtesy of Arda Ocal.
* “We’ll, F*CK!” – this is the first words out of his mouth. Off to an amazing start!
* 30 secs in, 4 F bombs. Passion embodies char, despite being asked not to swear. Warrior promises no more.
* Warrior says he’s 54 years old. He was 30 when he wrestled Hogan at WrestleMania 6.
* Warrior says he never had a male role model in his life, is glad he created a character that ppl could look up to.
* Warrior says one of his heroes is Walt Disney, one of his kid’s nicknames is Walt.
* Warrior: Before signing with WWE, Vince McMahon and Pat Patterson asked me, “what’s a Dingo Warrior?” I had no idea…
* Warrior says his legal name has been Warrior for 20 years, is the surname on his kids birth certificates.
* Warrior says when he started shaking the ropes, veterans would line up to tell him not to do that. He didn’t listen.
* Warrior: I slept in cars, got 3 hours sleep a night to make that character happen.
* Warrior wrapped up and will take pics with people, no interviews today.