– According to ShowBuzz Daily, this week’s WWE SmackDown episode, featuring AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton in the main event, drew 2.738 million viewers.
This number is up 6.7% from last week’s 2.566 million viewers.
SmackDown was #5 in viewership on cable for the night, behind Fixer Upper, The O’Reilly Factor, Tucker Carlson and The Five.
SmackDown was #1 in the 18-49 demographic.
– February 7th Episode: 2.627 million viewers
– February 14th Episode: 2.626 million viewers
– February 21st Episode: 2.792 million viewers
– February 28th Episode: 2.566 million viewers
M- arch 7th Episode: 2.738 million viewers