- Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with a look at last week when The Shield appeared after Ryback defeated Kane. How will John Cena respond to Ryback’s actions last week? Also, Triple H and Brock Lesnar will face off.
- We’re live from Tulsa, Oklahoma as Jerry Lawler is in the ring with a microphone. Lawler talks about Fandango vs. Chris Jericho at Extreme Rules. Lawler shows us how Fandango beat Jericho at WrestleMania 29.
It’s time for tonight’s dance-off. Lawler talks about Jericho’s past on Dancing with the Stars. Lawler asks who is a better dancer. Lawler introduces Fandango and his dance partner Summer Rae. Summer comes out dancing first and next is Fandango. Out next comes Chris Jericho with his dance partner Edyta Sliwinska.
Lawler goes over the rules – each couple will have 90 seconds to perform a routine. The winner will be chosen by the fans. Lawler brings up Fandango losing a dance off to The Great Khali. Fandango calls Khali a clumsy atrocity of a man and says he was robbed. Fandango says fans may not like him but they have to respect his performance as an artist. Fandango is confident he will win the dance-off tonight. Fans chant for Jericho. Jericho cuts a promo and says he’s going to create a new dance sensation called The I Just Kicked Your Jackass All Over This Ring. Jericho says at Extreme Rules, he’s going to dance all over Fandango’s face. Fandango and Summer go first in the dance-off. Some music hits but Fandango and Summer just stand there. The crowd boos and Fandango cuts the music. “You suck” chants from the crowd. Fandango says he needs silence. The music hits again. Fandango looks like he’s about to start dancing. He hesitates and they start dancing. Summer falls down and hurts her ankle. Fandango is embarrassed and gets upset with her. Edyta goes over to check on Summer and Fandango doesn’t like it. More “you suck” chants for Fandango. A trainer comes over to check on Summer. Fandango leaves the ring but comes back in to attack Jericho from behind. Fandango nails a big boot and mounts Jericho with right hands. More kicks and punches from Fandango. The crowd chants for Jericho but Fandango kicks him out of the ring. Fandango slams Jericho into the announcers table and then into the steel steps. Fandango yells at Jericho as the fans chant “you can’t dance.” Fandango continues to beat Jericho up on the outside. Fandango grabs a piece of the wooden dance floor that was covering the ring. Jericho gets up but Fandango lays him out with a piece of the floor. Fandango goes back in the ring and Summer stands up perfectly fine. It was a setup all along. Fandango and Summer pose together before dancing away.
- Still to come, The Shield vs. John Cena and Team Hell No in an Elimination Match.
- Ryback is walking to the ring as we go to commercial.
Ryback vs. Zack Ryder
Back from the break and Zack Ryder waits in the ring as Ryback makes his way out. Ryback dominates to start. Ryder tries to fight back but Ryback levels him. Ryback nails Shellshocked for the quick win.
- Still to come, Lesnar and Triple H will face off. Back to commercial.
Darren Young and Titus O’Neil vs. Tensai and Brodus Clay
Back from the break and Brodus Clay, Tensai, Cameron and Naomi are dancing in the ring. Darren Young and Titus O’Neil are already out. Tensai starts with Young and hits a senton in the corner. Titus comes in and hits a big boot and clothesline on Tensai. Clay comes in and takes back control. Clay with a big splash on Titus. Clay knocks Darren off the apron and goes back to work on Titus. Chaos ensues and Titus gets the roll up on Clay for the win.
Winners: Darren Young and Titus O’Neil
- Replays show that Darren used his hair pick to hit Clay at the end.
- Up next, Teddy Long will make a statement about the World Heavyweight Title. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Matt Striker introduces SmackDown Senior Adviser Teddy Long. Teddy goes to make an announcement but is interrupted by Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter. Zeb says Swagger should be given the title. Big E Langston and AJ Lee come out. Big E says the title is going nowhere. AJ says Swagger should be fired for what he did to Dolph. Big E and Swagger have words but Teddy breaks things up. Teddy says Dolph won’t be stripped. He announces Swagger vs. Del Rio in a #1 contenders I Quit Match. Teddy says fans will pick Big E vs. Swagger or Del Rio for tonight on the WWE App.
Kofi Kingston vs. Damien Sandow
Kofi gets the win with Trouble in Paradise after a quick match of back and forth.
Winner: Kofi Kingston
- Mark Henry is shown walking backstage as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Josh Mathews is in the ring with Mark Henry. We see footage from last week where Henry whipped Sheamus with a belt. Henry says that was nothing compared to what he will do at Extreme Rules. Henry says he’s going to drag Sheamus around the ring. We see footage from SmackDown where Henry pulled two tractor trailers. Mathews asks Henry how he will beat Sheamus. Henry tells Mathews to put the strap on and he wraps it around his wrist. Henry shoves Mathews to the mat. Henry drags Mathews around the ring and touches the ring posts. Henry lets Mathews go and calls out Sheamus. Sheamus doesn’t appear at first and Henry runs his mouth. The music hits and out comes Sheamus to a big pop.
Sheamus speaks from the stage and Henry yells at him to come to the ring. Sheamus says he’s never backed down from a fight and heads down to the ring. Sheamus left a present for Henry under the ring earlier and goes to get it… it’s another strap. Sheamus hits the ring and they start whipping each other. Sheamus sends Henry to the floor and up the ramp.
- We get a video for the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H feud. Later tonight, they will meet face to face.
- We get a plug and trailer for 12 Rounds: Reloaded with Randy Orton.
Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton
Back from the break and Antonio Cesaro waits in the ring as Randy Orton makes his way out. They lock up and Cesaro takes it to the corner. Orton turns it around and they’re forced to break. They lock up again and Cesaro applies a headlock. Cesaro drops Orton with a shoulder. Orton comes back and drops Cesaro. Orton starts stomping now.
Cesaro takes back control and goes for a pin attempt. Cesaro with a submission now. Orton comes back with a big throw across the ring. Orton kicks Cesaro and clotheslines him twice. Cesaro comes back but Orton powerslams him. Cesaro ends up on the apron and blocks the draping DDT. Cesaro with a roll up for a 2 count. Orton nails a RKO out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Randy Orton
The Miz vs. Heath Slater
Back from the break and out comes The Miz making his return. Heath Slater waits in the ring with 3MB. Miz gets the win with the Figure Four in a match that saw 3MB get involved. It was announced Miz will face Cody Rhodes in the Extreme Rules pre-show match.
Winner: The Miz
- We see footage of Layla and Alicia Fox at the Susan G. Komen walk in Washington, DC last week.
- Still to come, Cena and Team Hell No vs. The Shield. Back to commercial.
- We get another promo for Lesnar vs. Triple H.
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Kane and Daniel Bryan. WWE Champion John Cena is out next. Kane and Bryan will defend against Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns at Extreme Rules in a Tornado Match. The Shield is out next and Dean Ambrose starts with Kane.
Kane works Ambrose over and tags in Bryan. Bryan with kicks in the corner. Bryan takes Ambrose to the mat for a submission. Cena and Rollins come in and go at it now. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Bryan has Ambrose in a surfboard submission. Rollins comes in and they keep Bryan grounded in their corner. The Shield with some cheap shots now. Kane finally comes in and cleans house of The Shield. Kane with a 2 count on Ambrose. Kane comes off the top and takes out Ambrose again. Kane goes for a chokeslam and grabs Rollins for a double chokeslam. He sends them over the top and takes out Reigns. Kane stands alone in the ring and goes to the floor to keep up the attack. Kane uses the announcers table on The Shield and gets disqualified. Kane is eliminated.
Back from the break and Ambrose is in control of Cena. Reigns tags in and they keep Cena down in their corner. Reigns with a leaping right hand for a 2 count on Cena. Cena comes back with a suplex but Rollins tags in. Rollins goes to the top and nails a knee to the face for a 2 count. Rollins with a sleeper hold. Cena stands up with Rollins on his back and moves towards a tag to Bryan. Cena tags out and Bryan goes at it with Rollins. Bryan knocks Ambrose off the apron and goes to work on Rollins. Bryan dives through the ropes and takes out Reigns. Then Rollins. Bryan goes to the top and hits a missile dropkick on Rollins for a close 2 count. Bryan with kicks to the chest on Rollins. Rollins fights back but Bryan goes for the No Lock. Rollins fights off. Ambrose tags in but Bryan fights them both off. Rollins drops Bryan with a big kick. Ambrose with a face plant for the pin. Bryan is eliminated.
It’s down to 3 on 1 now. Cena brawls with Ambrose but Reigns tags in. They beat Cena down in the corner. Rollins comes in and they keep the pressure on Cena with quick tags. Cena fights them off and goes to work on Rollins, the legal man. Cena hits his usual moves and goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena nails it on Rollins and goes for the Attitude Adjustment but it’s blocked. Cena dumps Reigns and Ambrose from the ring. Cena nails the AA on Rollins and covers him for the pin. Rollins is eliminated. Ambrose charges and Cena goes for the AA. Ambrose blocks it. Reigns argues with the referee but nails a spear and breaks up the AA. Reigns has been disqualified and eliminated. Ambrose crawls over to cover Cena but he kicks out at 2. Ambrose smacks Cena around and talks trash. Cena goes for the STF but Rollins and Reigns hit the ring and attack Cena for the DQ.
Winner by DQ: John Cena
- After the bell, The Shield beat Cena up and nail the triple powerbomb. The Shield exits and out comes Ryback while Cena is still down in the ring. Ryback stands over Cena as fans chant Goldberg. Ryback just leaves without doing anything. Ryback stops on the ramp and turns around to come back in the ring. Ryback brings a steel chair in the ring and smashes Cena’s bad ankle with it as Cena screams no. Ryback stands over Cena and poses while Cena sells the injury. Ryback leaves the ring and yells, “my life, my rules… Ryback rules”, from the stage.
- We get more hype for Lesnar vs. Triple H.
- Back from the break and Ryback is walking backstage. Matt Striker stops him for comment. Ryback says no longer is he playing by the rules because it got him nowhere. Ryback says at Extreme Rules, Cena and everyone will know that Ryback Rules.
- We see footage from last week where Jack Swagger and Big E Langston got into it at ringside.
Big E Langston vs. Jack Swagger
We go to the ring and out comes Big E Langston. AJ Lee is already waiting in the ring. Lawler announces that thanks to voting on the WWE App, Big E will be facing Jack Swagger. Swagger had 65% of the vote while Del Rio had 35%. Out comes Swagger with Zeb Colter.
Back and forth to start. They collide with several shoulders in the middle of the ring. Swagger and Big E meet in the middle of the ring and Big E decks him. Big E misses a splash in the corner and Swagger goes for the Patriot Lock. Big E blocks it and kicks Swagger out of the ring but he comes right back in dropping Big E over the top rope. Swagger slams Big E for a 2 count. We go to commercial with Swagger in control.
Back from the break and Big E is in control of Swagger. Big E with shoulder thrusts and a spear in the corner. Big E misses a shot and hits the ring post. Swagger comes back and hits a Swagger Bomb in the corner. Big E turns it around and runs over Swagger. Big E takes Swagger to the top and nails a big superplex. Big E covers for a 2 count. Fans start chanting for Swagger. Swagger comes back and takes out Langston’s knee. Swagger goes for the Patriot Lock and locks it in. Big E makes it to the ropes and breaks the hold. Big E dumps Swagger out to the floor. He follows and throws Swagger into the fan barrier. Swagger turns it around and makes it back in the ring before Big E can.
Winner by Count Out: Jack Swagger
- After the match, Alberto Del Rio attacks but Swagger fights him off. Ricardo Rodriguez attacks Swagger and makes the save. Big E also gets involved. Del Rio comes back, sends Swagger to the floor and stands tall as his music plays. We go to commercial.
Natalya vs. AJ Lee
Back from the break and The Bella Twins are on commentary with Kaitlyn. Hornswoggle and The Great Khali are also at ringside. AJ and Natalya lock up and AJ gets slammed to the mat. Kaitlyn gets some more gifts from her secret admirer while on commentary while Natalya works AJ over. AJ smacks Natalya and runs around the ring before going back in. AJ runs back around the ring and catches Natalya with a kick. AJ brings it back in the ring and blows a kiss to Kaitlyn. Natalya knocks AJ to the floor and follows her out for more offense. Natalya brings it back in the ring but AJ applies her Black Widow submission for the win.
Winner: AJ Lee
- After the match, Kaitlyn helps Natalya out of the ring. Khali and Hornswoggle leave with them.
- Still to come, Triple H and Brock Lesnar will meet face to face.
- Back from the break and Chris Jericho is backstage with Matt Striker. Jericho says he’s been trying to play by other peoples games and that stops. He gets angry and says he’s going to dance all over Fandango’s face at Extreme Rules.
- We go to the ring and out comes Triple H for his face off with Brock Lesnar. The steel cage is lowered down around the ring as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Triple H is inside the ring with a mic. He says they have been at war for a year now and finally it will be settled on Sunday at Extreme Rules. Triple H calls the ring his home, where he grew up and became a man. Triple H calls Brock Lesnar to the ring and out he comes with Paul Heyman.
Heyman and Lesnar stop on the stage. Heyman goes to speak and Triple H shuts him up. HHH tells Lesnar to bring his ass in the ring so they can fight. Heyman stops Lesnar. Heyman mocks Triple H for using the word hate just now and says it’s on WWE’s ban list. Heyman says we all know Lesnar and Triple H hate each other. Heyman says Lesnar will teach HHH the true meaning of hate on Sunday. Heyman keeps talking and taunting Triple H. Heyman says Lesnar is ready for a fight… a fight Triple H will have to wait until Sunday to experience. Heyman says Lesnar does not fight for free. Lesnar’s music hits and Heyman stops them. HHH says he’s been wondering why Lesnar won’t face him like a man. HHH says it’s because Heyman can’t afford Lesnar to do that. HHH says if Lesnar comes to the cage and gets his ass kicked one more time, that doesn’t bode too well for Heyman as a businessman. HHH says if he beats Lesnar again on Sunday, Lesnar’s mystique will be done and so will Heyman’s meal ticket. HHH says Heyman no longer believes Lesnar is the baddest man in the room. HHH asks Lesnar what he’s going to do – come to the ring and prove he’s Lesnar The Beast or stand there with Heyman like Lesnar The Bitch. HHH drops the mic and Lesnar approaches the cage. Referees and Heyman try to talk him out of it. Lesnar slowly approaches the cage and finally enters. They meet in the middle of the ring and start brawling. Lesnar takes HHH to the corner with thrusts. HHH fights back but Lesnar nails a huge back suplex. Lesnar yells at Heyman to shut the cage door. Lesnar charges and HHH throws him into the steel. HHH with right hands. HHH throws Lesnar into the cage door and it sends Heyman to the floor. Lesnar falls out of the cage and HHH yells at him to come get more. The crowd chants for Triple H. We go to replays. Lesnar and Heyman make their exit up the ramp while Triple H’s music hits and he poses on top of the cage. RAW goes off the air.