– Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW as Daniel Bryan makes his way to the ring. Bryan takes a mic as the fans start cheering “yes!”
Bryan talks about how people have looked down on him because of his size and said he was the weakest link. Bryan says those people are morons because he’s fought toe to toe with Randy Orton twice. Bryan won’t be satisfied until he pins Orton or makes him tap out. Bryan asks will he do that and starts chanting yes. Here comes Randy Orton. Bryan is glad Orton came out here because… Orton snatches the mic out of Bryan’s hand. Orton says he came out to tell it to Bryan’s face – shut up and fight. They start brawling and Bryan knocks Orton out of the ring. Orton comes back in and here we go.
Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan
They start brawling into the corner after the bell rings. Lots of back and forth in the corners. Orton tosses Bryan out tot he floor and follows with a clothesline. Orton tosses Bryan over the announce table and keeps up the attack. Bryan fights back and Orton falls into the barrier, then to the floor. Bryan charges with a running knee and the referee gets knocked down. Bryan continues brawling with Orton as the referee calls the match. We go to commercial with Orton and Bryan being held back.
– Back from the break and Brad Maddox is talking to Vickie Guerrero backstage. Bryan comes in ranting about a double disqualification. Bryan wants a rematch with Orton to settle the score tonight. Maddox says they have a very busy night tonight. Bryan says then give him a match with Maddox. Vickie grants him the match with Orton. Bryan walks off and Vickie starts laughing at Maddox for looking scared to wrestle Bryan. Vince McMahon appears. He says some people think Bryan isn’t deserving to be a WWE star because of his size, some people say he’s a downright embarrassment. Vickie asks Vince what she thinks. He says he will let us figure that out and walks off.
They end up on the floor and Cody sends Christian shoulder first into the steel steps. Christian comes back in and meets him with stomps. Sandow tags in and keeps the attack up on Christian. 2 count for Sandow. Lawler talks about the late Jackie Fargo on commentary. Sandow hits the leg sweep and Elbow of Disdain for another 2 count. Cody comes back in and hits a long suplex on Christian for a 2 count. Cody taunts Christian, asking where has he been. Christian goes for Killswitch but Cody counters and kicks him low. More back and forth until they clothesline each other and go down.
Sheamus comes in and unloads on Sandow. Sheamus with forearm shots to the chest on the apron. Sandow slides out of White Noise and tags in Cody. Cody comes right in and catches a Brogue Kick for the win.
Winners: Sheamus and Christian
– Still to come, Chris Jericho will face Alberto Del Rio. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Vickie Guerrero approaches CM Punk. She says she’s putting him in a match tongiht and he ignores her. She gets angry and yells at him. He yells back in her face, “excuse me!”
Kaitlyn vs. Aksana
Layla is at ringside for this match. They go at it for a few minutes but Kaitlyn’s music hits mid-match and distracts everyone. AJ Lee comes out dressed as Kaitlyn and mocks her on the stage. Aksana tries to steal a win but Kaitlyn spears her and gets the pin.
– After the match, AJ cuts a promo from the stage and runs Kaitlyn down. Big E Langston comes out with flowers. He and AJ re-create the scene from RAW where Big E dumped Kaitlyn. Layla holds Kaitlyn back in the ring.
– We get another vignette for The Wyatt Family.
– Back from the break and we get a look back at Mark Henry’s retirement ruse from last week.
Chris Jericho vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and out comes Chris Jericho. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Ricardo Rodriguez to do the introduction for World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio. Out comes Del Rio for a non-title match. They lock up and go to the mat. Back and forth before Jericho plays to the crowd. Del Rio with a headlock and a shoulder. Jericho comes back with a dropkick. Jericho with chops in the corner. Del Rio turns it around beats Jericho back into the corner. Del Rio with a big running kick to the face and more stomps. Jericho comes back and hits a dropkick from the second rope. 2 count by Jericho. Jericho dumps Del Rio to the floor. He goes to springboard out but Del Rio comes back in and Jericho lands on his knee. Del Rio tosses Jericho into the barrier as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Del Rio is in control but Jericho rolls him up for 2. Jericho with a comeback and a knee, and enziguri to the head for a 2 count. More back and forth action. Del Rio tosses Jericho to the apron but he goes to the top. Del Rio runs up with a big kick to the head and sends Jericho to the floor. The referee starts counting. He comes back in before 10 but Del Rio takes him out. Del Rio with a suplex and a 2 count. Jericho with chops. Del Rio takes him back down and the crowd boos. Another pin attempt by Del Rio. Del Rio with a big kick to the back and a headlock. Del Rio with more offense in the corner. Del Rio takes Jericho to the top but Jericho sends him to the mat. Jericho nails a crossbody for 2. Jericho with chops and a big right hand. Jericho with a suplex into a pin for 2. Del Rio ends up running shoulder first into the ring post as Jericho moves. Del Rio blocks the Codebreaker but Jericho rolls him up and goes for the Walls of Jericho. Del Rio fights him off and counters. Del Rio with a kick to the jaw and a 2 count. Del Rio goes for the cross armbreaker but Jericho nails a bulldog. Del Rio blocks the Lionsault with knees to the gut. Del Rio locks in the cross armbreaker but Jericho finally makes it to the ropes and breaks the hold. Jericho gets the Walls locked in but Ricardo runs in and hits Jericho with his bucket to causer the DQ.
Winner by DQ: Chris Jericho
– After the bell, Dolph Ziggler runs down and attacks Del Rio. Jericho hits Ricardo with a Codebreaker. Ziggler hits a Zig Zag on Del Rio. Jericho and Ziggler come face to face in the middle of the ring. Jericho brushes past Ziggler and Ziggler hits him with the Zig Zag. Ziggler poses as his music hits and Jericho retreats to the back.
– Brad Maddox is ready for the 2K14 reveal and Vickie Guerrero talks about canceling Bryan vs. Orton. Triple H walks up and says he heard a rumor that can’t be true – that she wants to cancel Bryan’s match. Vickie talks about his size, what Vince said and makes a case for not letting Bryan wrestle. Triple H doesn’t agree and says it’s what the WWE Universe wants and they want to see Bryan vs. Orton tonight. Vickie agrees now. Triple H wants Vickie to over-deliver. He wants her to give fans the choice on match stipulation. Triple H says if Vickie listens to him, everything will be alright. He picks on Maddox and his shirt before walking off.
– Back from the break and we’re ready for the 2k14 cover reveal. Jerry Lawler is out with Vickie and Maddox. Vickie interrupts Lawler and the fans boo her. She talks about the video game. She announces the stipulations fans can vote on for Orton vs. Bryan – Street Fight, Lumberjack or Falls Count Anywhere. Lots of boos for Vickie tonight. Back to the video game, Vickie reveals the cover she designed and it features Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. Brad shows the cover he designed and it features himself, CM Punk and John Cena. Lawler cuts them both off and reveals the real cover with The Rock. The cover drops from the ceiling and Rock’s theme music plays.
– We see Ryback walking backstage. Back to commercial.
Ryback vs. The Great Khali
Back from the break and out comes Ryback. The Great Khali comes out next with Hornswoggle and Natalya.
Khali takes Ryback to the corner and stomps him down. Khali with a big chop to the chest and more stomps. Ryback turns it around and hits Khali with shoulder thrusts in the corner. Ryback runs into an elbow and then a big boot. Ryback runs the ropes but Khali levels him with a clothesline. Khali with more offense in the corner. Ryback comes back and hits Shellshocked for the win.
– Back from the break and out comes WWE Champion John Cena.
Cena talks about the history of the WWE Title and brings up what Mark Henry did last week. Cena says Henry made a mockery of all retirements such as Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair. Cena says Henry will realize at Money in the Bank when he knocks his teeth down his throat. Cena says Henry forgot to check his calendar because they are still in the middle of whoop-ass season. Cena says our time is now and the champ is here. His music hits and that’s it.
– We get the promo for Rob Van Dam’s WWE return.
We go to the ring and out comes Cameron, Naomi, Brodus Clay and Tensai. A fan who won a Hurricane Sandy Relief auction does their entrance with them. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and 3MB waits in the ring. Out next come The Usos doing their entrance. The winners of this match will be the new #1 contenders to the WWE Tag Team Titles.
Drew gets dumped to the floor. The Usos work on Jinder now. Tensai comes in and goes at it with one of the Usos. Tensai goes for a pin but the other Uso breaks it up. The Usos end up getting the win and the title shot at Money in the Bank.
Winners and New #1 Contenders: The Usos
– After the match, The Shield appears in the crowd and stare down The Usos.
– We get a plug for WWE Studios’ The Call on DVD and Blu-ray.
– Paul Heyman is walking backstage. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Paul Heyman comes out to introduce himself. Heyman says for seven days, everyone has asked him about Brock Lesnar attacking CM Punk last week. Heyman says the best way to do this is face to face, right here with everyone. Heyman says he knows Punk has been looking for him and wants answers. CM Punk’s music hits and out he comes to a pop.
Punk comes out and talks about signing with WWE in 2005. He talks about how John Laurinaitis wanted him to go to OVW where WWE developmental was. Punk says at the time, Heyman was in charge of WWE’s developmental system. Punk talks about how everyone, including Vince McMahon, wanted to get rid of him but Heyman refused to fire him. Punk says Heyman saw something in him, believed in him and had his back. Punk brings up how he was Heyman’s first draft pick when ECW was brought back. Fans start chanting for Punk. Punk doesn’t want to bore everyone with dirty laundry between two friends. Punk tells Heyman to warn Brock Lesnar that he’s coming for him. Punk doesn’t care that Lesnar is bigger or stronger because he’s not better. Punk says he’s the best wrestler on the planet and Heyman knows it better than anybody. Punk says he’s saying this to Heyman because Brock doesn’t have the balls to be here. Punk says he’s going to do whatever it takes to bring Heyman’s beast down. Punk is saying this in Heyman’s face. Punk says now we can address what happened last week. Punk says no matter what he heard, Heyman has never done him wrong. Punk asks if Lesnar attacked on his own or if Heyman ordered him to do it. Punk tells Heyman to tell the truth for the first time in his life. Punk says this is him, he can take it, tell the truth. Punk tells Heyman to swear on his children he didn’t have anything to do with it or if he did. A “tell the truth” chant breaks out. Heyman says he never wanted it to be this way between them. Heyman says because Punk demands the truth and because he could see through him anyway, he will tell Punk the truth straight to his face. Heyman swears on his children he didn’t know Lesnar would be here last week. Heyman says Lesnar fulfilled his contractual obligations to WWE at Payback, Heyman didn’t know he would be here. Heyman says Punk picked a fight with Lesnar the moment he said Lesnar needs Heyman. Heyman says the professional jealousy between Punk and Lesnar has ran deep for a long time. Heyman says he kept the two apart because of that jealousy. Heyman goes on and says he loves Punk, calling him his best friend. Heyman says he will never represent anyone against Punk and that includes Lesnar. Heyman says Lesnar will have a problem with that but that’s between them two. Heyman says the fans want Punk to drop Heyman tonight like everyone wanted Heyman to do to Punk in 2005 and 2006. The fans chant “GTS” but Punk says he’s sorry he doubted Heyman and they hug. They embrace as Punk’s music hits and we go to the announcers.
Darren Young vs. CM Punk
We go to the ring and out comes Titus O’Neil with Darren Young. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and the bell rings. Punk takes Young to the mat and applies a headlock as Titus looks on. Young tries to fight back but Punk beats him around. Punk with a suplex for a 1 count. More back and forth action. Young whips Punk into the corner hard and he goes down. Young with a clothesline and another 1 count.
More back and forth action. Young counters GTS and drops Punk with a GTS of his own. Young covers for a close 2 count. Punk gets the win with the Anaconda Vice.
Winner: CM Punk
– After the match, Titus comes in and goes at it with Punk. Young joins in and they beat him down. Curtis Axel runs out for the save. Punk and Axel clear the ring. Heyman comes out and it appears he sent Axel out to make the save for Punk.
– Vickie Guerrero is backstage yelling on the phone when Stephanie McMahon walks in. Vickie says she’s been busy and Stephanie points out she hasn’t revealed the WWE Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match participants yet. Stephanie says she’s going to do it.
– Back from the break and The Bella Twins are handing out copies of the new WWE Magazine to fans.
– Stephanie McMahon comes to the stage to reveal names for the WWE Title Ladder Match at next month’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view. She announces CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Randy Orton, Christian, Kane and Rob Van Dam for the match.
– Ryback walks in on Vickie and Maddox backstage. Ryback wants them to cancel Henry vs. Cena and give him a rematch. Chris Jericho walks in and wants to be in the ladder match. Ryback and Jericho have words. Ryback vs. Jericho is made for Money in the Bank.
– Back from the break and Punk is backstage with Heyman. Punk says he doesn’t need Curtis Axel’s help to fight anybody. Heyman got Vickie to make Punk and Axel vs. Young and Titus next week. Punk isn’t happy. He says he will do the match, take out Lesnar and then win Money in the Bank to become WWE Champion again. Punk says nothing else matters to him and walks off.
– Mark Henry comes to the suit and says he fooled everyone last week. Henry laughs. He says he’s been nominated for an Academy Award and contacted by all the big names in Hollywood. Henry says that doesn’t matter to him because that’s not what he wants. Henry says he’s not apologizing to anyone for using people and doing what he did last week. Henry talks about how a mean, no good Mark Henry is coming to Money in the Bank and returning home with the WWE Title.
– Another vignette for The Wyatt Family.
– Fans can vote on the WWE App for the Bryan vs. Orton stipulation. That will be up next. Back to commercial.
Street Fight: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton
Back from the break and Jerry Lawler is in the ring to announce the stipulation. Fans have voted this match to be a Street Fight. Out first comes Daniel Bryan followed by Randy Orton.
The bell rings and they go at it. They end up on the floor and Orton slams Bryan into the steel steps, then the barrier. Orton brings Bryan back in the ring but Bryan dropkicks him back to the floor. Bryan ends up diving into a chair shot from Orton. We go to commercial.
Back from the commercial and Orton is in control, During the break, they fought up onto the ramp. Orton brings a table into the ring but Bryan fights him off. Bryan with kicks now. Orton knocks Bryan back with an uppercut and drops him over the top rope. More back and forth. Bryan with a big clothesline off the ropes. Bryan beats Orton down with kicks in the corner. Bryan charges but Orton throws a chair at his head and he goes down. Orton tries to suplex Bryan from the apron through a table that’s set up at ringside. They fight on the apron and Bryan dropkicks Orton but he hangs on. Bryan slides under Orton’s legs to the floor and powerbombs him through the table on the floor. Bryan rolls Orton back in and covers for 2.
Bryan brings a kendo stick in the ring and beats Orton with it. Bryan alternates kendo shots and kicks. Orton catches Bryan and throws him into the bottom part of a table. Orton with a 2 count. Bryan unloads but Orton drops him with a dropkick. They go up top for a superplex but Bryan sends Orton to the mat. Bryan comes off the top with a dropkick but Orton counters with a powerbomb for 2. Bryan goes for the No Lock. Orton breaks the hold with the kendo stick. Orton beats Bryan with the stick now. Orton hits the second rope draping DDT now. Orton calls for the RKO but Bryan backslides him for a 2 count. Bryan with a kick and more kendo stick shots. Bryan goes for the No Lock and applies it. Bryan uses the kendo stick for leverage and Orton taps out for the win.
Winner: Daniel Bryan
– After the match, Bryan is celebrating in the corner when Orton approaches him from behind. Bryan turns around and they face, then shake hands. Some fans chant “you tapped out” at Orton. Orton leaves the ring and Bryan starts up a “yes” chant as his music hits and RAW goes off the air.