- Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with a Veteran’s Day video package narrated by John Cena.
- We kick off RAW with a video package looking at The Authority vs. Big Show. Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW from Manchester, England.
- We go to the ring and out comes WWE Champion Randy Orton.
Orton takes the mic and talks about Big Show getting his job back and getting a title shot at Survivor Series. Orton brings up the beatdown he and The Shield gave Show last week and says he will be victorious at Survivor Series. Orton says he is in charge of tonight’s RAW. RAW General Brad Maddox comes out to the ring. Maddox says he’s in charge and goes to announce a match but Kane’s music hits and out he comes in a suit and tie.
A “you sold out” chant starts up for Kane. Kane says The Authority made him Director of Operations so since Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are on vacation tonight, he’s in charge. Maddox disagrees and tells Kane to follow his lead. Maddox announces Orton vs. Cody Rhodes. Kane cuts him off and announces Orton vs. Goldust. Kane and Maddox argue about it. Orton tells them to make up their mind because he can’t fight the both of them. Vickie Guerrero comes out to big heat from the crowd. She announces Orton vs. Cody and Goldust in a handicap match because it’s best for business.
Out come WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust for tonight’s opener. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Orton is going at it with Goldust. Goldust with a hip toss and a dropkick for a 2 count. Cody tags in and drops Orton on his face for another 2 count. Orton turns it around but Cody fights back. Goldust tags in and rolls Orton up from behind for a 2 count. Orton takes Goldust to the corner with shoulder thrusts. Orton with a headbutt in the corner. A “Randy’s boring” chant breaks out as Orton takes Goldust to the mat. A chant for JBL starts up next, then a chant for Jerry Lawler. Goldust goes to the second rope but Orton kicks him off. Orton stares Cody down as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Orton and Goldust are going at it again. Goldust blocks a powerslam and rolls Orton up for 2. Cody tags in with a missile dropkick. Cody rolls Orton up for a close 2 count. Cody with the big drop down right hand and a big moonsault for a 2 count. Orton ducks a clothesline but Cody blocks a backbreaker. Cody with a knee to the face. Goldust tags in and gets launched into the corner. Orton goes for a RKO but Cody blocks it. Goldust drops Orton with a right hand. Cody and Goldust clothesline Orton to the floor. Orton backs up the entrance and gets counted out.
Winners: Cody Rhodes and Goldust
- After the bell, Big Show’s music hits and out he comes. Big Show beats Orton up around the ring. Show sends Orton shoulder first into the steel steps and clotheslines him in front of the announcers. Show takes the announcers table apart. Show walks up the steel steps and chokeslams Orton through the announcers table to a big pop. Show walks away as we go to replays. Trainers check on Orton as we get another replay. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get another replay. During the break, Big Show had his taxi driver take him where to get a good pint. Show had to squeeze into the cab.
- We go back to Lawler, Cole and JBL in front of a destroyed announcers table.
Los Matadores and Santino Marella vs. 3MB
We go to the ring and out first comes Los Matadores with El Torito. Their partner Santino Marella is out next with bull horns on his head. Out next comes UK rock group The Union Jacks, also known as 3MB.
Fernando starts out with Heath Slater. They go at it until Jinder Mahal tags in. Mahal with a 2 count. Drew McIntyre comes in with some offense and a pin attempt. McIntyre knocks Diego off the apron. Fernando tags in and tags in Santino as Jinder also tags in. Santino lands on Mahal’s knees but backdrops him. Torito taunts Slater and Slater chases him around the ring. Santino gores Slater from behind and he falls out of the ring. Drew grabs Torito but Matadores nail a double suicide dive. Torito goes to the top and hits a splash on Drew and the floor. In the ring, Santino hits Jinder with the Cobra for the win.
Winners: Los Matadores and Santino Marella
- Randy Orton is backstage in the trainer’s room getting checked out. Brad Maddox walks in and apologizes, saying the match wasn’t his idea. Vickie Guerrero comes in and asks Orton to accept her apology. Orton says to save it for next week when Triple H and Stephanie are back. Kane walks in but Orton doesn’t want to hear it. Kane says if Orton keeps mouthing off, Big Show won’t be his only problem. The trainer asks them to leave so he can check Orton out.
Damien Sandow vs. Kofi Kingston
Sandow goes right to work and sends Kofi to the floor. Sandow comes back in and stomps away. Sandow with a headlock now. Kofi fights out but Sandow sends him into the corner. Sandow with shoulder thrusts now. Sandow beats Kofi down with headbutts and drops a knee drop for a 2 count. Kofi fights for another comeback but Sandow slams him to the mat and hits the Elbow of Disdain for a 2 count.
Kofi makes a comeback and unloads. Kofi drops Sandow with a kick to the head for a 2 count. Kofi with a shot off the top rope for another 2 count. Sandow runs into another kick from the corner. Sandow blocks a shot and hits You’re Welcome for the win.
Winner: Damien Sandow
- Up next, Ziggler vs. Axel for the Intercontinental Title. Back to commercial.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel
Back from the break and out first comes Dolph Ziggler. WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel is out next. Back and forth to start. Axel nails a dropkick for a 2 count. Axel talks trash to Ziggler and the fans boo.
More back and forth. Ziggler nails a big dropkick for a 2 count. Ziggler tells Axel to come and get it. Ziggler with a big hip toss for a 2 count. Ziggler comes down off the top for another pin attempt. Ziggler drops a bunch of elbow drops and covers Axel for another 2 count. Axel turns it back around and works Ziggler over.
Ziggler nails a big DDT out of nowhere and they both go down. Axel charges but Ziggler moves and Axel hits the ring post. Ziggler makes a comeback and unloads on Axel. Ziggler with a neckbreaker and a big elbow drop for 2. Axel sends Ziggler into the turnbuckles for a close 2 count. Ziggler nails the Fameasser for another close 2 count. Axel with a big throw and another 2 count. Ziggler with another comeback and close 2 count. Axel ends up getting the win with his neckbreaker finisher.
Winner: Curtis Axel
- Kane and Maddox are backstage arguing some more. Maddox proposes John Cena vs. Real Americans in a handicap match. Kane makes The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan and CM Punk in a handicap match. Kane refuses to shake hands and walks off. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Zack Ryder does a WWE Shop segment.
Nikki Bella vs. Tamina Snuka
Tamina Snuka is out with WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee. The Bella Twins are out next. Tamina starts in control and goes for an early pin attempt. Nikki turns it around and sends Tamina to the floor to re-group.
Brie cheers at ringside as Tamina controls Nikki. Tamina keeps control and hits a big slam for a 2 count. Nikki finally hits a back drop and head scissors takedown. Fans chant for tables. Nikki with clotheslines. Nikki goes on and covers for 2. Tamina kicks Nikki’s knee out. AJ nails a cheap shot on Nikki. Tamina drops Nikki with a big boot. AJ sends Brie into the apron head first. Tamina goes up top and nails a Superfly Splash for a 2 count.
Winner: Tamina Snuka
- After the match, Brie comes in the ring and dropkicks AJ to the floor. She tangles with Tamina and dropkicks her out also. The Bella Twins music hits as AJ and Tamina head to the back.
- We get a replay of Big Show’s attack on Randy Orton earlier tonight.
- Orton is backstage in the trainer’s room when The Shield walks in. Orton asks where the hell they were when Big Show was beating up. Orton gets upset. Dean Ambrose says it is none of Orton’s business where they were. The Shield say they don’t work for Vickie, Maddox, Kane or Orton. The tell him to feel better and walk off.
Fandango vs. Tyson Kidd
We go to the ring and out comes Fandango with Summer Rae. Fan are doing the Fandango as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and we see a Total Divas clip with Natalya, Eva Marie, Fandango and Tyson Kidd from an upcoming episode. Tyson Kidd is out next with Natalya. The bell rings and fans do the Fandango as they go at it. Fandango strikes first but they go at it. Kidd turns it around in the corner. Fandango dumps Kidd out to the floor and he lands hard. Fandango flirts with Natalya before bringing Kidd back in the ring for a 2 count.
More back and forth. Kidd sends Fandango flying out to the floor. Kidd brings Fandango back in and springboards in with a roll up but Fandango counters with a roll up of his own for the win.
- John Cena is seen walking backstage as we go to commercial.
Handicap Match: John Cena vs. Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro
Back from the break and out comes World Heavyweight Champion John Cena to a big pop. Out next comes Zeb Colter with Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger. Colter cuts a promo on the way to the ring and talks about Veteran’s Day. He rips the UK and knocks Mr. Bean before we get the bell. Cena starts out with Swagger.
A few minutes into the match, Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and he comes out to the stage waving a Mexican flag, distracting Cena. Cena runs into an uppercut and Cesaro tosses him out to the floor. Swagger gets in a cheap shot as Del Rio makes his way to ringside. We go to commercial as Cesaro rams Cena into the fan barrier.
Back from then break and Cesaro still has control of Cena. Del Rio is on commentary now. Cesaro with a big suplex and another 2 count. Swagger tags in and keeps Cena grounded with a headlock. Cesaro tags back in but Cena nails a slam and a 2 count. Swagger comes in but Cena looks to make a comeback. Cesaro comes in but Cena unloads on him with the usual moves. Cena runs into a huge uppercut. Cesaro goes for the Cesaro Swing but Cena blocks it and goes for the STF. Swagger tags in and makes the save. Swagger breaks up a Five Knuckle Shuffle and goes for the Patriot Lock but can’t get it. Cesaro tags in and goes for a crossbody but Cena catches him and turns it into an Attitude Adjustment. Swagger makes the save with a knee. Cesaro covers for a 2 count.
Cesaro goes for the Neutralizer but Cena counters with a backdrop. Swagger comes back in and Cena nails the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Swagger blocks another AA and locks in the Patriot Lock. More back and forth and pin attempts. Cena ends up nailing a powerbomb on Cesaro for a 2 count. Cesaro and Cena trade shots in the middle of the ring now. Cesaro nails a huge uppercut and covers for a close 2 count. Cesaro takes Cena to the top but Cena knocks him to the mat. Swagger tags in, runs up to the top but Cena knocks him to the mat. Cena rolls through a cross body and sends Cesaro to the floor from the apron. Cena locks in the STF on Swagger for the win.
Winner: John Cena
- After the match, Cesaro comes back in and beats Cena with headbutts and right hands. Cena fights back and sends Cesaro to the floor. Del Rio runs in and takes Cena out with a steel chair. Del Rio wraps Cena’s injured arm in the chair and stomps away on it. Del Rio applies the cross armbreaker with the chair as officials try to break it up. Big E Langston runs down and makes the save, sending Del Rio over the top rope.
- Still to come, The Shield vs. Punk and Bryan. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Kane, Maddox and Vickie are backstage watching a replay of what just happened to Cena. Del Rio comes in and says he will win the World Title at Survivor Series. They make Del Rio vs. Big E for tonight.
Ryback vs. R-Truth
We go to the ring and out first comes Ryback. His opponent R-Truth is out next.
The match starts with Ryback taking control. Ryback begs Truth to hit him in the chin. Truth comes at him but Ryback takes control and talks some more trash. Truth fights back and drops Ryback with a kick to the face. Ryback rams Truth into the corner and then another. Ryback whips Truth hard into the corner and he goes down. Fans chant for Goldberg. Ryback with a big press slam. Ryback with chops in the corner now. Ryback with another big scoop slam and an elbow drop for a 2 count. Ryback keeps Truth grounded now. Ryback with a bear hug. Ryback misses a Meathook clothesline and Truth rolls him up for the win.
- The announcers talk about Survivor Series.
Big E Langston vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and Big E Langston makes his way out as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Alberto Del Rio waving the Mexican flag. They lock up and go at it. Del Rio with a superkick. Big E comes right back and sends Del Rio into the corner with a shoulder thrust. Del Rio with big shoulder blocks now. Big E charges again but runs into boots from Del Rio. Del Rio with a 2 count and then another big kick to the face. Del Rio with more kicks and a 2 count.
Del Rio keeps control and drops Big E for another 2 count. Langston fights out of a headlock but Del Rio turns it into a sleeper hold. Big E comes back with clotheslines and a big belly to belly suplex. Big E drops a splash as fans in the crowd do the wave. Big E misses a shot in the corner and Del Rio nails an enziguri. Del Rio with a 2 count. A “we are awesome” chant breaks out. Big E runs over Del Rio and takes his strap down. Del Rio counters the Big Ending and applies the cross armbreaker for the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Still to come, Bryan and Punk vs. The Shield. The announcers give a shout out to all out veterans and we go back to break.
- Back from the break and Paul Heyman is in the ring with Curtis Axel. Heyman has a neck brace on and is using a crutch while sitting in a wheelchair. Heyman talks about what happened at Hell In a Cell and doesn’t sound too happy with Ryback. Heyman blames everything on the fans. Heyman says he will return with a vengeance and hover over CM Punk. Punk’s music hits and out he comes to a big pop as Heyman starts crying. Axel meets Punk at ringside. Punk works him over and whips him into the fan barrier before nailing a GTS.
Punk grabs a kendo stick from under the ring and enters. Punk spins Heyman’s wheelchair around and dumps him out of it. Punk unloads on Heyman with the kendo stick as the crowd pops.
Handicap Match: CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. The Shield
Punk finishes with Heyman and out comes Daniel Bryan to a huge pop for tonight’s main event. We go to commercial with Heyman laid out at ringside.
Back from the break and WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose is out with partners Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. Punk starts things out with Ambrose. Ambrose with a headlock. Ambrose runs the ropes and Punk dropkicks him. Bryan tags in for a double suplex. Bryan covers for a 2 count. Ambrose drops Bryan with an elbow. Rollins tags in and goes at it with Bryan. Bryan applies the surfboard submission.
Punk comes back in and goes at it with Rollins. Punk catapults Rollins into the corner. Punk goes for a GTS but Rollins slides out and tags in Reigns. Punk and Reigns face off before locking up. Reigns takes Punk to the corner and beats him down. Punk and Bryan double team Reigns with kicks but he runs over both of them. Reigns sends Punk to the floor. Reigns and Rollins double team Bryan now. Bryan runs the ropes and slams Rollins with a back suplex. Bryan with a low dropkick. Bryan takes Rollins to the top for a hurricanrana and a 2 count. Bryan unloads with kicks and we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Ambrose is in control of Bryan. Reigns tags back in and keeps Bryan grounded near their corner. Rollins comes back in and keeps Bryan on the mat. Bryan looks to make a comeback and dumps Rollins and Reigns over the top rope. Punk finally tags in and takes out Ambrose. Punk with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker, a big running knee and a clothesline on Ambrose. Fans chant for Punk as he goes to the top and drops a big elbow for a 2 count as Rollins breaks the pin. Bryan nails a missile dropkick on Rollins and a big suicide dive. Reigns floors Bryan with a big spear on the floor. Punk takes out Reigns and springboards back in on Ambrose but misses. Punk drops Ambrose with a roundhouse kick. Punk goes for GTS on Ambrose but drops him when Reigns charges. Punk nails GTS on Reigns. Ambrose rolls Punk up for 2. Punk applies the Anaconda Vice on Ambrose but the lights go out and it’s The Wyatt Family. The lights come back on and Erick Rowan and Luke Harper are in the ring with Bryan, Punk, Rollins and Ambrose. Punk and Bryan shove them into the Wyatts but they shove The Shield to the side. Rowan and Harper want Punk and Bryan. Rollins argues with Harper. Ambrose calms things down but all four of them are arguing now. Bray Wyatt watches from ringside. Rowan, Harper, Ambrose and Rollins start brawling. Reigns and Wyatt argue at ringside. Wyatt nails a right hand on Reigns. Reigns brings it in the ring and The Shield is brawling with The Wyatt Family. Both sides re-group and the fans are loving it. Bray tells The Shield they are all here to get Punk and Bryan. Fans chant “this is awesome” as all six men surround Punk and Bryan on the floor. Punk and Bryan hit the ring but are surrounded.
The Shield and Wyatts hit the ring to jump Punk and Bryan but The Usos, Cody Rhodes and Goldust make the save to make it 6 on 6. The babyfaces clear the ring. Punk and Bryan celebrate with The Usos, Cody and Goldust as the others look on from ringside and RAW goes off the air.