- Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with CM Punk making his way out. Michael Cole welcomes us to RAW from Oklahoma City. He’s joined by JBL and Jerry Lawler.
We see footage from last week where The Shield attacked Punk. Punk says he’s been trying to figure out why The Shield attacked him all week. Punk says he just realized he’s in denial, he knows why they attacked him but he wants to be wrong this one time. Punk brings up his words about Triple H from last week. Punk hopes he’s wrong. He says surely Triple H isn’t dense enough to kick a hornet’s nest. Punk says if he’s right, Triple H and The Authority are ignorant, stupid dumbasses. Stephanie McMahon’s music hits and out she comes.
Stephanie says The Authority would not have The Shield attack him all because he called Triple H a bad name. Stephanie says it’s beneath them. She says they have grown and matured but clearly Punk hasn’t. Stephanie says they were just upset as Punk was when The Shield attacked him last week. Stephanie says they have bigger things to worry about tonight, like the TLC contract signing. Stephanie says if Punk has any more grievances, ask the Director of Operations and out comes Kane. Kane comes out and talks about his job description. Kane says The Authority had nothing to do with the attack. He says the issue is resolved. Kane asks if Punk has any questions. Punk asks when he became The Big Red Ass Kisser. They continue to have words and Punk threatens to put Kane to sleep. Kane walks to the ring but Stephanie stops him. The Shield’s music hits and here they come through the crowd.
Punk grabs a steel chair and waits for The Shield as they surround the ring. Stephanie interrupts them and tells everyone to stop. She won’t have a repeat of last week. She says Punk is to be respected and admired. Kane says respected, admired and challenged. Kane announces Punk vs. The Shield in a Handicap Match at the TLC pay-per-view.
- Still to come, the John Cena and Randy Orton contract signing.
- The announcers say The Authority now guarantees one man will emerge from TLC as the undisputed champion. Fans can go on the WWE App and vote for what the new champion should be called – Unified Champion, Undisputed WWE Champion or Undisputed World Champion.
- Still to come, Damien Sandow vs. Dolph Ziggler in a #1 contenders match for the Intercontinental Title. Back to commercial.
#1 Contenders Match: Damien Sandow vs. Dolph Ziggler
Back from the break and Damien Sandow is cutting a promo while Big E Langston is on commentary. Ziggler is out next and takes control early on. Ziggler with dropkicks and pin attempts. Sandow blocks a sleeper and slides to the floor to regroup. Ziggler kicks him to the floor. Ziggler follows but Sandow drops him over the steel steps. Sandow brings it back in the ring for a 2 count.
Sandow takes control and drops the Elbow of Disdain for a 2 count. Lots more back and forth and pin attempts. Sandow ends up getting the win with You’re Welcome and the title shot at TLC.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Damien Sandow
- After the match, Sandow and Langston have a staredown.
- More hype for Cena and Orton. Back to commercial.
AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka and Summer Rae vs. Natalya and The Bella Twins
Back from the break and WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee makes her way out with Tamina Snuka while the other Divas wait in the ring. We see footage from the Survivor Series rematch on last week’s RAW.
Nikki Bella and Tamina start things off and have words. Nikki slaps her. Tamina shoves her but Nikki ducks a clothesline. Tamina goes for a Samoan Drop but Nikki rolls her up for a 2 count. Brie Bella comes in and they go at it. Summer ends up coming in and covering Brie for 2. Summer works Brie over in the corner. Summer keeps control until Natalya tags in and unloads, knocking Tamina off the apron also. Natalya runs into the ring post and Summer looks for a tag but her partners are gone. AJ skips around the ring and finally tags in. AJ comes in but has her kick blocked. Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter but Tamina breaks it up. The Bellas take out Tamina. AJ goes to grab Natalya but Natalya rolls her up for the win.
Winners: Natalya and The Bella Twins
- After the match, AJ skips around and almost forgets her Divas Title before heading to the back.
- Still to come, Daniel Bryan vs. Erick Rowan. Back to commercial.
- We come back and Wade Barrett is at ringside with a podium. He’s introduced as Bad News Barrett. He has good news and bad news. Good news is we’re live on RAW. Bad news is we’re stuck in an arena full of overweight hillbillies who had to name their city after their state just so they can remember it. The #BadNewsBarrett stamp flashes on the screen and Barrett thanks us.
- Randy Orton is backstage with Brad Maddox. Orton is glad Maddox is back. As RAW General Manager, Orton needs Maddox to go to The Authority and demand they recognize him as the greatest Superstar ever and the face of WWE.
Daniel Bryan vs. Erick Rowan
We go to the ring and out comes Daniel Bryan to a big pop. Cole plugs Steve Austin’s podcast and the Bryan interview that will air tomorrow. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Wyatt Family entrance starts but doesn’t go through like normal. The lights come on and Erick Rowan and Luke Harper are in the ring with Bryan. We see footage from last week. The match starts and there’s no sign of Bray Wyatt yet. Bryan dodges Rowan but he finally gets his hands on him and beats him down. Bryan runs the ropes and staggers Rowan with a forearm and some kicks. Bryan jumps on his back with a sleeper hold now. Rowan overpowers Bryan and slams him on the mat. Rowan runs into a boot in the corner. Bryan with more kicks now.
Rowan keeps control and slams Bryan as Harper looks on. Bryan with more kicks. Rowan avoids a Yes Lock attempt and they go back to the corner. Rowan drops Bryan again and drops a knee on him. Rowan tosses Bryan out of the ring. Rowan follows but Bryan runs back in before he can get there. Bryan jumps out with a suicide dive but Rowan catches him in mid-air and tosses Bryan into the barrier. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Rowan is in control of Bryan. Bryan tries to make a comeback but Rowan sends him out to the floor. Rowan follows and sends Bryan into the steel steps. They come back in the ring and Bryan makes a comeback. Bryan with a dropkick in the corner. Bryan goes for another but Rowan drops him with an elbow. Rowan with more offense on Bryan. Rowan keeps control and hits a big fallaway slam as the match runs longer than usual RAW matches it seems. Rowan with a big backbreaker. Rowan misses a splash. Bryan knocks Harper off the apron. Bryan runs the ropes and nails a suicide dive on Rowan. They come back in the ring and Bryan goes up top, nailing a missile dropkick. Bryan with kicks to the chest now. Rowan blocks the last kick and goes for a powerbomb but Bryan slides out. Bryan goes back to the top but Rowan hits a big boot. Rowan presses Bryan high up in the air but Bryan slides out and rolls Rowan up for the win.
Winner: Daniel Bryan
- After the match, the lights go out and Bray Wyatt appears on the big screen. He tells Rowan and Harper to stand down. He tells Bryan they’re not going to hurt him unless he tells them to. Bray says he has done a lot of horrible things to a lot of good people and he’s man enough to admit when he’s in the wrong. Bray says he was wrong about Bryan, he viewed him as a creature chasing an uphill war he can’t win. Bray asks Bryan how long he’s willing to live this life. Bray says he understands Bryan but they look at him like he’s some circus clown here for their amusement. Bray says he sees the monster in Bryan and they can’t love Bryan like he can. Bray proposes they tear the walls down in this place together. Bray tells Bryan to open his eyes. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Daniel Bryan is backstage looking around. He runs into Kane. Kane congratulates him on the victory. Kane says it’s only right Bryan face the same challenge at TLC that CM Punk does. Kane announces Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family in a handicap match for TLC.
Xavier Woods and R-Truth vs. Brodus Clay and Tensai
We go to the ring and out comes Xavier Woods and R-Truth. We see footage from SmackDown where the two teams got into it. Brodus Clay and Tensai are out next with Cameron and Naomi.
Clay and Woods start things off. Clay takes Woods’ shots and shoves him back. Woods dropkicks Clay but Clay overpowers again and slams him. Clay taunts Woods and asks him if he wants to dance before slamming him some more. Tensai tags in and keeps control of Woods. Woods fights back and tags in Truth. Truth goes to work on Tensai and backs him into the corner. Truth with right hands in the corner. Truth does a split and staggers Tensai but Tensai comes right back with a huge shoulder tackle. Tensai catapults Truth under the middle rope. Clay tags back in and they double team Truth.
Truth blocks a big splash and fights back, taking Clay down with a kick to the jaw. Woods tags in and unloads on Clay. Clay runs into boots in the corner. Xavier with the Honor Roll for a 2 count. Woods knocks Tensai off the apron but Clay runs him over. Clay with a big overhead suplex on Woods. Clay with a splash in the corner. Clay goes to the second rope but Woods rolls out of the way of a splash. Woods rolls Clay up for the win.
Winners: Xavier Woods and R-Truth
- After the match, Clay goes to attack Woods but Truth pulls him to safety. Tensai tries to calm Clay down but they have words and look like they’re going to fight.
- More hype for Cena and Orton on the WWE App. Still to come, Cody Rhodes, Goldust and Big Show vs. The Shield. Back to commercial.
Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back from the break and out comes Sin Cara. Alberto Del Rio is out next. Del Rio cuts a promo on the way to the ring and calls Cara a piece of trash from Mexico who represents the rest of the peasants who try to cross the border. Del Rio says he’s going to beat Cara down and then call immigration to take him back to Mexico.
Lots of back and forth to start. Cara ends up hitting a moonsault from the apron to the floor. Cara brings Del Rio back in the ring but Del Rio kicks him in the head, sending him back to the floor. They come back in the ring and Del Rio keeps control. Del Rio gets aggressive and slams Cara’s face into the mat a few times. Del Rio goes for the cross armbreaker but Cara counters. They go to the corner. Cara goes up top but Del Rio misses an enziguri. Cara with a rolling senton from the top for the win.
Winner: Sin Cara
- We get a look back at Randy Orton punt kicking John Cena’s father in 2007. Still to come, they will sign their contract for TLC. Back to commercial.
- Renee Young is backstage with John Cena talking about TLC. Cena talks about both titles and makes references to Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan. Cena says there is only one WWE and he’s ready for a change. He says fans deserve one champion and to be that champion, it would mean everything to him.
- We go to The Shield, laughing about CM Punk. They talk about how Punk couldn’t handle them one-on-one and hype the handicap match at TLC.
Cody Rhodes, Goldust and Big Show vs. The Shield
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust. Big Show is out next as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Shield is making their way through the crowd. Big Show dominates The Shield early on. Goldust and Cody both tag in and keep control. Rollins and Cody go at it now. Cody with a big hip toss and a long vertical suplex. Cody with a 2 count. Goldust comes back in and unloads on Rollins for another pin attempt. Cody tags back in and they keep Rollins in their corner. Cody with a big back drop on Rollins for another 2 count.
Rollins turns it around on Cody and tags in Ambrose. Cody takes out all three members of The Shield and hits a moonsault on Ambrose for a 2 count. Ambrose slides out of Cross Rhodes and rams Cody’s arm into the ring post. Ambrose works on Cody’s arm now. Ambrose with a 2 count. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and The Shield is in control of Cody. They keep him down in their corner with quick tags. Reigns blocks a Disaster Kick with a big clothesline. Cody drops Ambrose over the top rope and springboards in with a dropkick on Rollins and Ambrose. Reigns misses a big elbow drop and Cody tags in Big Show. Show runs over Reigns and hits a big back drop. Show with a back splash in the corner until Ambrose pulls the rope down and Show falls out to the floor. Show comes back in and Reigns goes to work on him.
Rollins comes in and keeps the attack on Big Show. Rollins with a 2 count before tagging in Ambrose. Another tag to Reigns as they keep Show in their corner. Reigns with a flying clothesline for a 2 count. Ambrose comes back in for more of the same. Reigns comes back in and Show counters with a huge slam. Goldust tags in and unloads on Rollins. Goldust with a big shot out of the corner and a spinebuster for 2. Ambrose interferes but Cody comes in. Cody gets sent flying into the announcers table. Ambrose and Rollins go to double team Goldust but Show pulls Ambrose to the floor. Rollins and Goldust both go down. Reigns floors Show with a big spear on the floor, saving Ambrose from a chokeslam. Cody takes out Reigns on the floor. Goldust climbs to the top but Ambrose meets him. Goldust nails a big superplex. Rollins, the legal man, immediately grabs Goldust and rolls him up for the win.
Winners: The Shield
- Up next, CM Punk will address The Shield. We see footage from Orton vs. Cena at Breaking Point 2009 before going back to commercial.
- Renee Young is backstage with CM Punk talking about his match against The Shield at TLC. Punk says he’s like a kid at Christmas. Punk is overjoyed and excited for the match. Punk starts singing about how he feels pretty and witty and gay. No, he was just kidding. Punk says that’s not his reaction. Punk says he’s going down, he knows he’s going down. The question is, how many of The Shield is he taking with him.
- We go to ringside for another segment with Bad News Barrett. He has more bad news – Americans celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday and as a result, we stink and are constipated. Barrett thanks us and the #BadNewsBarrett stamp flashes on the screen again.
- We see Kofi Kingston and The Miz backstage shaking hands before heading out for a tag match. More hype for the WWE App before going to commercial.
Kofi Kingston and The Miz vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel
We go to the ring and out comes Kofi Kingston followed by his partner The Miz. Ryback and Curtis Axel are waiting in the ring.
Axel and Miz start things off with Axel taking control. Miz turns it around and tags in Kofi for some double teaming and a 2 count. Miz tags in and comes off the top. Miz works over Axel and goes for a Figure Four but he slides out. Axel runs over from behind with a clothesline. Axel takes Miz to the corner and beats him down before tagging in Ryback for some double teaming. Ryback slams Miz and the Goldberg chants start. Ryback with a splash on Miz for a 2 count.
Ryback with a long vertical suplex before dropping him and going for a pin attempt. Ryback takes Miz to the corner and tags Axel back in. Axel with more of the same. Ryback comes back in with a bearhug. Miz finally gets out and tags in Kofi. Kofi unloads until Ryback rams him into the corner. Miz gets dropped off the apron. Kofi with a crossbody for a 2 count. Kofi mounts Ryback in the corner and knocks Axel off the apron. Ryback takes advantage and drops Kofi. Ryback hits Shellshocked for the win.
Winners: Ryback and Curtis Axel
- After the match, Axel and Ryback leave while Miz helps Kofi to his feet. Miz smacks Kofi in the face and leaves the ring.
- We go to Los Matadores and El Torito backstage with a WWE Shop segment. Torito tries to take all the merchandise and they have to calm him down.
- We see footage from last week of Randy Orton attacking John Cena. Still to come, the big TLC contract signing.
Mark Henry vs. Fandango
Back from the break and Fandango is dancing in the ring with Summer Rae. Mark Henry is out next. Henry controls most of the match early on and dances at Summer. Henry misses a splash in the corner and Fandango beats him down to one knee. Fandango drops Henry with a boot to the head and keeps control. Fandango with a big DDT for a 2 count.
Fandango comes off the top but Henry catches him in mid-air. Fandango forces him to fall for a 2 count. More back and forth. Henry ends up getting the win with a World’s Strongest Slam.
Winner: Mark Henry
- After the match, Henry dances a little and invites Summer to come in the ring but she won’t.
- We get a look back at SmackDown where Titus O’Neil won the eating contest and then puked everywhere.
Darren Young and Titus O’Neil vs. Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro
We go to the ring and Titus O’Neil is in with Darren Young. Zeb Colter is out next with Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. Zeb talks about Titus puking on SmackDown.
Swagger starts out with Titus. The Real Americans keep control and Cesaro tosses Titus to the floor. Swagger runs over Titus on the floor with a big clothesline. Swagger brings it back in the ring for a 2 count. Titus fights off Cesaro and Swagger but Swagger rams him into the corner. Cesaro with a cheap shot. Swagger nails a Swagger Bomb and Cesaro nails the chest stomp for a 2 count as Young breaks the pin.
Cesaro with a big gutwrench on Titus. Swagger tags back in for more double teaming and a 2 count. Cesaro comes back in with a suplex on Titus for a 2 count. Titus finally tosses Cesaro but Cesaro goes for the Cesaro Swing. Everyone begs Cesaro not to make Titus sick again but the fans cheer for it. Cesaro hits the Swing on Titus. Zeb gets on the apron and stops Cesaro so Titus doesn’t puke again. Titus starts getting sick it looks like. Young tags in and unloads on Cesaro. Young decks Swagger and clotheslines Cesaro for a close 2 count. Young runs into a huge uppercut from Cesaro for the win.
Winners: Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro
- After the match, Titus joins Young in the ring and still looks like he’s about to get sick but doesn’t.
- More hype for Cena, Orton and the WWE App. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are walking backstage. Back to commercial.
- Tables, ladders and chairs are set up everywhere as Triple H and Stephanie McMahon make their way out for the contract signing. They talk about the match at TLC and guarantee one champion after it’s over. WWE Champion Randy Orton is out first. World Heavyweight Champion John Cena is brought out next.
Triple H and Stephanie talk about Orton first, mentioning several big names when talking about the WWE Title. Triple H says all the greats have held that title. Fans pop when Triple H talks about Cena and the World Heavyweight Title. Triple H talks about more big names who have held that title. Triple H says this match is something they’ve been contemplating for a long time but before they could commit, they had to know that both champions going into the match could carry everything as the face of WWE. Triple H says they have reached that time. He says they have a moment to cement their legacy forever. Orton signs first and Cena signs it next. Stephanie gives them both a chance to speak. Orton says he’s better than all those champions named, including Triple H. Orton says that’s why Triple H chose him. Orton says he and Triple H have something in common with the fans – they don’t like Cena. Orton says he’s going to beat Cena at TLC and leave with both titles.
Cena interrupts and introduces himself but Orton cuts him off. Orton talks about their history and what he’s going to do at TLC. Orton says Cena was put on earth so he can lose this match. Cena cuts him off and runs Orton down. Cena says Orton has never lived up to his potential. Cena praises Orton’s work but says he got cocky, a bad attitude and lazy. Cena says he never asked to be the face of anything, he’s just the first to show up and the last to leave. Cena says Orton was given his belt but Cena earned his. Cena says if Orton gets anything at TLC, he will earn it. Cena gives Orton two options – leave or make a move. Cena says if Orton makes one move towards him, we will all be reminded of what a TLC match really is. Orton readies to fight as Cena keeps threatening him. Cena drops his mic. Orton turns the table but Cena ducks it. They start brawling and go out to the floor. Cena runs over Orton with a ladder. Cena unloads in front of the announcers table. Orton fights back and sends Cena face first into the ring post. Orton takes apart the announcers table but Cena decks him with a ladder again. Cena grabs a steel chair and hits Orton in the gut and over the back. Cena with another chair shot to the gut. Cena decks Orton with the microphone now. Cena slams Orton’s face into the steel steps and brings him back in the ring. Orton sends a ladder flying into Cena’s face. Orton grabs a chair and cracks Cena over the back with it twice. Orton with chair shots to the chest now. Orton sets up a table but Cena fights back. Cena sends Orton flying through a table that was leaned up in the corner. Cena grabs Orton and puts him through a table with an Attitude Adjustment. Cena grabs both titles and holds them high above Orton as his music plays. We see Triple H and Stephanie looking on from the stage. RAW goes off the air at 11:15 with Cena doing the “you can’t see me” gesture over Orton.