- Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with a look back at TLC and the title unification match.
- We’re live from RAW in Dallas, Texas as Michael Cole welcomes us. The entire WWE roster is out on the stage as Triple H’s music plays. He is in the ring with Stephanie McMahon. The ring has a black cover on it as Stephanie welcomes us to a historic edition of RAW. Stephanie says it’s time for every one to pay respect and honor to one man. Triple H says WWE’s rich history collided with its bright future last night and we crowned a champion of champion. Triple H introduces the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion and out comes Randy Orton with both belts. The roster parts and makes room for Orton to walk out. John Cena is there and they stare at each other. Orton raises the titles up and stares as Cena. Daniel Bryan looks on as Orton heads to the ring.
Orton poses with his gold as The Authority looks on and smiles. Orton says it’s a nice feeling when your faith is rewarded. Orton says but the fans didn’t have faith in him at TLC. He says they all bought into the lie that he’s been handed everything his entire career. Orton says he proved that last night. Orton says he sees the rest of the roster beaming their jealousy at him. He says he’s better than everyone. Orton says he’s the most powerful person standing in the ring. He’s the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and his reign… John Cena cuts him off and calls him an idiot. Orton wants Cena’s mic turned off. Cena says he’s not going to ruin Orton’s moment but Orton has trouble speaking sometimes so he’s going to sum up what Orton’s about to say. Cena mocks Orton. Cena congratulates Orton and says he earned it. Cena quotes Steve Austin and says that title forces Orton to put up or shut up every night. Cena wants Orton to put up or shut up tonight. Orton says there will be no rematch tonight. Cena says he wasn’t talking about himself. Fans start the “yes!” chants up.
Cena proposes that Daniel Bryan gets a shot but Orton isn’t hearing it. Orton says he doesn’t have to listen to anyone. Except us, says Stephanie. Triple H agrees with Orton that Bryan doesn’t deserve a shot right now. Stephanie says however, the WWE Universe did vote Bryan as Superstar of the Year. Triple H says he and Stephanie always listen to the WWE Universe and if they want that match… fans start “yes!” chants again. Orton pleads but Triple H is going to give Orton a chance to silence his critics. It will be Orton vs. Bryan in tonight’s main event. Bryan gets a “yes!” chant going and Orton gets upset as Triple H’s music hits again.
- Fans have voted on WWE.com for Goldust and Cody Rhodes’ opponents tonight. That match is up next after commercial.
Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Rey Mysterio and Big Show
Back from the break and WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust wait in the ring. Fans voted on WWE.com for their opponents and out comes Rey Mysterio first. His partner Big Show is out next.
Rey and Cody go at it back and forth to start the match. Rey tosses Cody to the floor and slides out on his belly, splashing Cody on the floor. Rey brings it back in the ring and goes to the top but Cody cuts him off. Rey ends up on Cody’s shoulders and slides out. Cody nails a big Disaster Kick for a 2 count. Cody with a long suplex before dropping Rey on his face for another pin attempt. Goldust tags in for some double teaming and another pin attempt. Goldust works on Rey’s arm now. Cody tags back in for some more double teaming.
Show finally tags in and runs over Cody as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Show is in control of Cody. Show with a big chop to the chest. Cody fights back but Show just takes it. Cody runs into a huge boot from Show. Cody finally breaks a hold and goes for a tag but Show stops him. Fans chant for Goldust as Show works Cody over. Show with a back splash in the corner, and another. Show with another huge chop to the chest. Cody fights back but Show manhandles some more for another 2 count. Show goes to the second rope but misses a big elbow drop as Cody moves. Goldust finally tags in and unloads on Big Show. Goldust with a 2 count. Show grabs Goldust for a chokeslam and nails it for a 2 count as Cody breaks the pin. Show grabs Cody and tosses him over the top rope by his throat. Goldust with a big boot and a missed crossbody. Show nails the knockout punch on Goldust and tags in Rey. Rey stands on Show’s shoulders and nails the big splash for the non-title win.
Winners: Big Show and Rey Mysterio
- After the match, everyone helps Goldust up to his feet. Rey is limping very badly.
- Fans can vote on the WWE App for CM Punk’s tag team partners against The Shield – The Usos, Los Matadores or The Prime Time Players. Back to commercial.
- We get another ringside segment with Bad News Barrett.
- Kane, Stephanie and Triple H are backstage talking. Orton storms in and is upset about having to face Daniel Bryan tonight. Stephanie says they value Orton as the face of the company and their friend. Triple H says they have Orton’s back and he storms off.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Fandango
We go to the ring and out comes Summer Rae with Fandango. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Dolph Ziggler is out next. They lock up and go at it. Ziggler nails a big dropkick. Fandango goes to the floor but clotheslines Ziggler on the outside. Fandango taunts Ziggler before bringing him back in and attempting a pin. Fandango with more offense and another pin attempt. Fandango with a heel kick and another 2 count. Ziggler starts to make a comeback but Fandango cuts him off and takes control.
Ziggler comes back with another roll up out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- Still to come, Orton vs. Bryan in the non-title main event. We see Mark Henry and Big E Langston walking backstage. Back to commercial.
Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro vs. Mark Henry and Big E Langston
We go to the ring and out comes Zeb Colter with Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger. Out next comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E Langston. His partner Mark Henry is out next.
Swagger and Big E start things off. Swagger strikes first but Big E knocks him down with a big shoulder tackle. Cesaro tags in and they go at it. Swagger comes back in and the fans want Henry in. Henry comes in as fans chant “OU sucks” at Swagger. Swagger and Henry go at it. Henry takes control and beats Swagger around. Henry with a splash in the corner before tagging in Big E. Henry whips Big E into Swagger with a spear in the corner. Big E with another big spear in the corner. Henry tags back in and they keep Swagger in their corner.
More offense in the corner and quick tags between Big E and Henry. Big E mounts Swagger with right hands in the corner. Big E with a short arm clothesline for another 2 count. Big E works on Swagger’s arm now. Swagger fights out and tags Cesaro. Cesaro comes in to a big hip toss from Langston. Another tag to Henry for some double teaming. Swagger comes back in but gets double teamed again. Big E presses Cesaro high above his head and slams him. Big E clotheslines Cesaro to the floor. The Real Americans regroup with Zeb on the floor. They come back in but have no luck. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Cesaro is in control of Big E. Henry and Big E end up getting the win after a Big Ending.
Winners: Mark Henry and Big E Langston
- More hype for the WWE App voting.
- Back from the break and Damien Sandow is a Bad Santa. AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka are his helpers. A little girl walks up and says Sandow’s breath smells bad. He says hers isn’t much better. Sandow decides he won’t be bringing her any gifts.
Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Tensai and Brodus Clay
Xavier Woods and R-Truth are out on commentary for this one. Ryback and Axel wait in the ring as Tons of Funk make their way out. Tensai starts things out with Axel and strikes first. Tensai runs over Axel and keeps control. Axel turns it around with a big dropkick. Axel works Tensai over and tags in Ryback for some double teaming. Ryback slaps Tensai around as fans chant for Goldberg. Tensai fights back but Ryback powerslams him for 2.
Tensai goes for a tag but Clay backs off the apron. Ryback works over Tensai some more and hits Shellshocked for the win.
Winners: Ryback and Curtis Axel
- After the match, Axel taunts Tensai on his way out of the ring. Clay enters and nails a big splash on Tensai. Cameron and Naomi start yelling at him from ringside. Clay nails another big splash on Tensai. Clay drags Tensai to the corner but Truth and Woods hit the ring for the save.. Clay charges but they both dropkick him out of the ring. Clay calls everyone a bunch of haters. Truth takes the mic and invites Cameron and Naomi to join he and Xavier. Woods has them come in the ring so they can dance together. Clay looks on pissed off from the stage as they dance in the ring.
- We see CM Punk walking backstage. Still to come, Punk and two partners vs. The Shield. Vote now on the WWE App.
- Back from the break and out comes CM Punk.
Punk says he isn’t much of a Christmas guy and doesn’t believe in miracles but at TLC, he defeated the entire Shield. Punk says they will come out with excuses about why they lost. Fans start chanting Punk’s name. Punk says this is far from over but this isn’t about The Shield as much as it’s about The Authority. Punk can’t shake the feeling that a certain somebody is trying to sweep him under the rug and make him go away. Punk mentions slugging Triple H in his stupid mouth last week. Punk wonders why Triple H won’t come to the ring and settle their differences. Punk says Triple H must be afraid of what Punk can do to him with the microphone. Fans chant for Punk again. Punk sits on the top rope and says he will give Triple H a few more seconds. The music hits and out comes Shawn Michaels to a big pop.
Punk says he wasn’t finished talking. Punk takes a shot at Triple H and Stephanie. He says whenever they want to talk, he’s waiting. Punk asks HBK if he has something to say. HBK gets his obsession with The Authority and not liking Triple H. A “you sold out” chant starts up at HBK. HBK tells the fans to shut their pieholes and let him speak because he has a car waiting. HBK says Punk’s issues shouldn’t be with Triple H, HBK is the one who kicked him last week. Now a “one more match” chant starts. Punk says he respects HBK, everyone does. That’s why he’s giving HBK a pass for what happened. Punk says the 15 year old CM Punk is stoked about getting kicked last week. Punk says if HBK ever tries to kick him again, he will get kicked back. HBK brings out Punk’s opponents, The Shield. WWE United States Champion Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns make their way through the crowd. Voting is now open on the WWE App for Punk’s partners. We go to commercial.
CM Punk and The Usos vs. The Shield
Back from the break and Jerry Lawler reveals Punk’s partners – The Usos.
Ambrose starts out with one of the Usos. Back and forth until the other Uso tags in for some double teaming. Punk tags in and nails Ambrose. Ambrose dodges a clothesline and tags in Rollins. Punk takes Rollins down and tags in one of the Usos for more double teaming. After getting dominated for a few minutes, Rollins finally turns it around and trades shots with one of the Usos. They both tumble over the top rope. Both teams square off on the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Rollins is in control of Uso. Rollins misses a big splash in the corner. Jimmy Uso tags in and unloads on Rollins. Uso with a superkick. Rollins kicks him in the head and gets caught in a big Samoan Drop for a 2 count. Uso knocks Reigns off the apron. Rollins with a big kick to the head. Ambrose comes in and takes things back under control for The Shield. Reigns comes in and works Uso over for another pin attempt. Rollins comes back in and argues with the referee. Rollins takes Uso back to the top for a superplex but Uso fights him off and to the mat. Jimmy Uso nails the crossbody but both men go down and crawl for tags. Reigns comes in and stops Uso from tagging.
Reigns keeps Uso grounded now. Reigns eventually goes down after an enziguri. Punk tags in and hits Rollins and Ambrose with a springboard clothesline. Punk with high knees for both of them also. Punk with a DDT neckbreaker combo on Rollins and Ambrose. Punk hits a brainbuster on Ambrose for a 2 count. Uso comes in but Reigns hits a Superman punch. The other Uso superkicks Reigns and sends him to the floor. Uso leaps over the top and takes out Reigns on the floor. Reigns sends Uso into the barrier. Punk takes out Rollins on the floor. Ambrose goes for a dive but Punk meets him with a forearm. Punk goes to the top and nails the big elbow drop for a 2 count. Punk calls for GTS. He puts Ambrose down when Rollins gets on the apron. Reigns tags in but Punk kicks him in the face. Punk nails Ambrose with GTS but Reigns spears Punk and covers him for the win.
Winners: The Shield
- We get a look back at Randy Orton from earlier tonight, John Cena interrupting him and Triple H making the match against Daniel Bryan for tonight.
- Back from the break and we get some plugs for WWE 2K14 until Bray Wyatt appears on the screen with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. Wyatt says Daniel Bryan is a coward and a liar. Bray talks about holding Bryan at TLC. He apologizes to Abigail. It looks as if Rowan and Harper are looking at someone also. The camera pans and we see the rocking chair rocking by itself as Bray laughs and we go back to commercial.
AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka and Alicia Fox vs. Natalya and The Bella Twins
Natalya and The Bella Twins wait as Tamina Snuka, Alicia Fox and Divas Champion AJ Lee make their way out. Natalya starts things out with Alicia.
AJ ends up hitting Shining Wizard on Nikki Bella for the win. Nikki took a nasty kick to the mouth during the match from Tamina and it looks like she may have been injured.
Winners: AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka and Alicia Fox
- Still to come, Orton vs. Bryan in the main event.
- Renee Young is backstage with Randy Orton and he’s upset about the match.
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton
We go to the ring and out comes Daniel Bryan for tonight’s non-title main event. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton. Back and forth to start the match. Orton ends up on the floor to regroup. Orton comes back in and beats Bryan down. Orton mounts Bryan with right hands on the mat. Orton with a nice suplex. Bryan comes back and goes to work on Orton’s leg.
Bryan unloads with kicks in the corner. Bryan keeps the focus on Orton’s leg and hits a running dropkick on it. Bryan slams Orton’s leg against the ring post. Orton comes back and hits Bryan with uppercuts. Bryan makes another comeback and hits a knee to the gut. Bryan keeps control and works on Orton’s leg. Orton finally breaks the hold by biting Bryan. Orton attacks Bryan and beats him into the corner. Orton with more uppercuts. More back and forth. Orton breaks out of a crab. Orton takes Bryan back to the corner and works him over. Bryan’s arm appears to be hurt. Orton drops Bryan for a 2 count and goes back to work on his arm.
Orton stomps away on Bryan now. Bryan comes back and bites Orton in the forehead. Bryan unloads now. Orton dodges a kick but Bryan knocks him over the top rope. Bryan goes for a suicide dive but Orton side steps and Bryan hits the floor. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Orton has Bryan down in a headlock. Bryan tries to make a comeback but Orton cuts him off and sends him back out to the floor. Orton runs Bryan into the ring post. Orton back drops Bryan onto the fan barrier next. Orton brings it back in the ring for another 2 count. Orton takes Bryan up top for a superplex and nails it for another 2 count. Bryan tries for another comeback and dropkicks Orton twice in the corner. Bryan with kicks in the corner now. Bryan goes up top and nails a hurricanrana. It looks like Orton has chipped a tooth. Orton hits the backbreaker. Bryan catches Orton and tries to get the Yes Lock but Orton counters and catapults Bryan to the apron. Orton hits Bryan on the apron and nails the second rope draping DDT. Orton drops down but Bryan blocks the RKO with a backslide for 2. Bryan drops Orton for another close 2 count.
Bryan goes up top but Orton cuts him off. Fans chant “this is awesome” as Orton tries for a superplex but Bryan headbutts him to the mat. Bryan nails the big diving headbutt. Orton barely kicks out in time. Bryan with more kicks. Orton side steps the dropkick in the corner and Bryan goes down. Orton rolls Bryan up for 2. Bryan turns it into the Yes Lock. Orton makes it to the bottom rope and breaks the hold. Bryan nails a suicide dive out to the floor. Bryan whips Orton into the barrier and nails a huge dropkick. Bryan brings it back in the ring and goes up top. Bryan nails a missile dropkick. Bryan with more kicks. Bryan goes for the roundhouse kick but Orton nails a low blow for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Daniel Bryan
- After the bell, John Cena’s music hits and out he comes. He tackles Orton and unloads with right hands. Cena tosses Orton over the top rope and checks on Bryan. Orton runs back in and lays Cena out with a RKO. Orton poses with both of his titles as his music plays and RAW goes off the air.