- Tonight’s WWE RAW Pre-show kicks off from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The panel is Josh Mathews, Booker T, Alex Riley and Mick Foley tonight. The panel hypes tonight’s show. They talk about Undertaker-Lesnar, Daniel Bryan and Hulk Hogan. John Cena will face Luke Harper in a rematch from SmackDown tonight.
- Foley says he spoke with John Cena Sr. and he was told that Cena is more worried about the match with Bray Wyatt than he has been any WrestleMania match in the past. We see Summer Rae vs. Emma beginning for Superstars. Fandango came out with Summer but there’s no sign of Santino Marella. We get a video package for Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan.
- Renee Young is backstage with Stephanie McMahon for comment on what happened last week. Stephanie says she will address it on RAW. She says Renee looks beautiful and walks off. We see R-Truth and Xavier Woods coming out for a Superstars match and get more replays from last week’s RAW. We see 3MB coming out as the panel talks about the WWE World Heavyweight Title match at WrestleMania XXX. More hype for tonight’s show. Renee talks to Paul Heyman backstage. He mocks The Undertaker and jokes with Renee before walking off.
- The panel talks about Taker vs. Lesnar. We get more WWE Network commercials. The panel talks about Cena vs. Wyatt and Hulk Hogan’s appearance on tonight’s show. Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler make their way to ringside. As always, JBL and Lawler get big pops while Cole gets booed. That’s it for the pre-show.
- Tonight’s WWE RAW kicks off with a look at the feud between Daniel Bryan and Triple H. We go to the ring and out comes Stephanie McMahon to mostly boos. Michael Cole welcomes us to a sold out Barclays Center.
Stephanie gets booed as she goes to speak. She thanks everyone for coming and says Daniel Bryan won’t be here. She agrees with fans on social media that what they did last week to Bryan was bad. She said they needed to send a message to everyone else that insubordination won’t be tolerated. She says they won’t allow some passing fad like the Yes Movement create a false leader to lead everyone in the wrong way. Stephanie continues to justify the beatdown. She says people like the fans need to be led by someone like her. A CM Punk chant breaks out. Stephanie praises Triple H and say after he leaves Bryan laying at WrestleMania, he will go on to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Randy Orton’s music hits and out he comes.
Orton says he’s not here to argue with one word Stephanie said or to disrespect her. Orton says he can’t be responsible for what he does to Triple H if Triple H defeats Bryan at WrestleMania. Fans chant for Bryan. Stephanie cuts Orton off and tells the fans they can chant all they want but Bryan isn’t coming. Orton says he’s going to beat both Batista and Triple H to a pulp. Orton says Stephanie should make Triple H walk away from the title match. Fans chant boring. Batista’s music hits and out he comes to a mixed reaction.
Batista says everyone is missing the point. He says he’s the next WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Batista doesn’t care if it’s Orton, Bryan or Triple H, he’s walking out with the title. Batista tells everybody to deal with it as the chant “asshole.” Batista is having mic trouble. Stephanie cuts him off and says she can’t hear a word he’s saying. A mic is slid in the ring and she points it out. This creates for an almost awkward moment. Batista says Triple H has neevr beaten him and if he makes it to the main event, he won’t beat him there either. Neither will Orton. Batista says Orton sucking up to The Authority makes him sick. Batista tells Orton to drool on her a little more. Batista says Stephanie has been drooled on before. No, she’s been drooled on a lot. Stephanie slaps him, knocking his glas and pushes him back. Orton starts laughing and Stephanie leaves the ring upset. Batista looked surprised there as well. Batista lays Orton out with a big spear. Batista raises up both titles and leaves the ring with a smirk on his face.
- Later tonight, Cole will have a sitdown interview with Triple H. Still to come, Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Machine plus Cena vs. Harper. Also, Hulk Hogan and the stars of sabotage – Joe Manganiello and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Plus, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Christian waits in the ring with Alberto Del Rio as Dolph Ziggler comes out. The winner of this match will get a WWE Intercontinental Title shot against Big E on tomorrow night’s Main Event. We see Big E watching from ringside. Sheamus is out next.
Ziggler and Del Rio go at it while Sheamus and Christian brawl on the floor. Del Rio works Ziggler over. Sheamus with a battering ram into the ring on Del Rio. Ziggler rolls Sheamus up for a 2 count. They trade shots now. Sheamus with a big clothesline. Lots more back and forth with pin attempts. All four Superstars are in the ring at the same time. Christian sends Sheamus to the floor and leaps out. Sheamus catches him and hits a big fallaway slam into the barrier. Del Rio ends up out on the floor after a dropkick from Ziggler. More back and forth. Ziggler sends Sheamus out and dropkicks Del Rio for a 2 count.
Everyone goes down outside of the ring. Christian and Sheamus tumble into the timekeeper’s area as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Sheamus with the Cross on the floor on Del Rio. Christian sends Sheamus into the ring post. Christian hits a big crossbody on Ziggler in the ring for a close 2 count. Ziggler and Christian trade shots now. Christian tosses Ziggler over the top and to the floor. Christian turns around to clotheslines and a spear from Sheamus. Sheamus with the running high knee and a big Irish Curse backbreaker. Sheamus sends Christian out to the floor. Sheamus catches Del Rio on the apron and hits the forearms to the chest. Sheamus goes to the top but Ziggler runs up and plants him face first from the top to the mat. Ziggler with a close 2 count as the crowd pops. Ziggler mounts Christian in the corner. Ziggler with a neckbreaker. Ziggler ducks a kick from Del Rio and nails Zig Zag for a close 2 count. Christian drops Ziggler from behind and nails a sitdown powerbomb for a 2 count as Del Rio breaks the pin. Sheamus breaks Del Rio’s pin. Sheamus struggles but finally gets the Cloverleaf applied on Del Rio. Christian comes in and he breaks it. Sheamus with a powerslam on Christian. Del Rio stops a Brogue Kick and applies the cross armbreaker on Sheamus. Sheamus nbreaks out but Ziggler nails a Zig Zag. Christian nails a Killswitch on Ziggler for the win and the title shot.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Christian
- The Wyatt Family appears on the big screen and Bray Wyatt cuts a promo about John Cena. Bray asks Cena what could he possibly do to someone that doesn’t feel anything. Luke Harper says they’re coming to find Cena. Bray tells him to run and that’s it. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a Scooby-Doo preview.
Sin Cara vs. Damien Sandow
The Mystery Machine pulls up beside the stage and out hopes Sin Cara and Scooby-Doo. Cara does his entrance as Scooby cheers him on. Damien Sandow waits in the ring and they go right at it. Cara with lots of offense and counters early on. Cara with a 2 count as a Punk chant starts. Cara drops Sandow and goes to the top for a big swanton for the quick win.
Winner: Sin Cara
- After the match, Cara and Scooby celebrate at ringside and that’s it.
- We get a recap of Kane ordering a beatdown on The Shield at SmackDown last week.
Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Los Matadores
Back from the break and both teams are waiting in the ring. Back and forth to start the match. Soemthing happens in the crowd and we see The Shield coming through. This leads to Matadores rolling up Axel for the win as he was distracted.
Winners: Los Matadores
- After the match, The Shield surrounds the ring with Ryback and Axel inside. Roman Reigns pulls Axel to the floor while Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose beat Ryback down. Reigns tosses Axel into the barrier. Reigns enters the ring and nails a huge spear on Ryback. They lift him up and drop him with the triple powerbomb.
- Still to come, Hulk Hogan and the stars of Sabotage. Also, Cole’s sitdown interview with Triple H. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and the ring is set up for an interview with a black apron cover and the two chairs. Michael Cole brings Triple H. This will replace their weekly WWE.com interview. Cole shows us what happened last week with Triple H and Daniel Bryan.
Triple H says the usual and brings up the Yes Movement. He says Bryan put the fans in harm’s way. HHH says he told Bryan over and over he wasn’t going to fight but HHH says they forced his hand and made him become a competitor. HHH says the fans got what they asked for and Bryan got what he deserved. An “asshole” chant breaks out. HHH says he used to stand in this ring and do despicable things to people and he would see the same lust for success in fans eyes. He looks out now and sees apathy, soft, pathetic and a bunch of little people with no power and no desire. HHH mocks the fans for crying. He tells them to send a tweet and voice their displeasure. HHH says he’s sick of the whole thing… the world has changed and he can’t take it anymore. HHH says maybe it’s on him to stop this. Maybe he starts the reality era right now. HHH says it again, the start of the reality era. He says the reality is this – he ends Daniel Bryan’s supposed little run at the top, he ends the pathetic Yes Movement and then wins the WWE World Heavyweight Title. HHH says he has the power to make it happen and everyone knows it’s true. HHH drops the mic and leaves.
- Still to come, Cena vs. Harper. Also, Taker and Lesnar. Back to commercial.
Fandango vs. Cody Rhodes
Back and forth to start. Summer and Goldust end up having a dance off at ringside. Summer falls and hurts her ankle. This distracts Fandango, leading to a Disaster Kick from Cody for the win.
Winner: Cody Rhodes
- We get a preview for Sabotage.
- Back from the break and out comes Hulk Hogan to a big pop. Hogan takes the mic and fans chant his name.
Hogan hypes WrestleMania XXX before bringing out Arnold Schwarzenegger and Joe Manganiello. Arnold says it’s wonderful to be back in WWE. Fans chant his name. Arnold brings up inducting Bruno Sammartino into the Hall of Fame. Arnold calls Hogan a hero of his. Arnold says Hogan is the real deal. Arnold introduces his co-star, who actually got a few boos. Manganiello is excited to be hosting RAW. Manganiello praises Arnold and Hogan. Arnold brings up the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Arnold says they were very good friends. Arnold asks if Hogan has room for he and Manganiello in the battle royal. The Miz interrupts and out he comes.
The Miz puts himself over and has words with Hogan. Miz says the actors don’t belong here and neither does Hogan. Manganiello steps in front of The Miz and tells Miz to make them leave. Manganiello shoves Miz. Miz turns around but tires to swing. Manganiello blocks it and decks him. Arnold hits Miz into Hogan, who tosses Miz over the top rope. Arnold, Manganiello and Hogan pose as Real American plays.
- Still to come, Taker and Lesnar. Back to commercial.
Titus O’Neil vs. Big Show
Back from the break and Titus O’Neil waits in the ring as Big Show makes his way out. Show takes Titus to the corner and starts beating on him. Show with a big chop, and another. Show runs into a big boot and Titus takes his knee out. Titus with offense now.
Titus with a leg drop and a 2 count. Titus with shots in the corner and a splash now. Another splash. A loud CM Punk chant starts up. Titus takes Show off his feet with a shoulder tackle for 2. More back and forth. Show turns it around and gets the win with a knockout punch.
Winner: Big Show
- Triple H and Stephanie are backstage when The Shield walks in. They want to know where they stand after what happened on SmackDown. Triple H says that’s between them and Kane and The New Age Outlaws. Stephanie gives them The Real Americans in a match tonight, then they will all sit down and discuss. Reigns says yes they will, believe that. Triple H stares at him as The Shield leaves.
- John Cena is shown backstage in a bathroom and the crowd starts booing. Cena is washing his face and thinks he sees something but he’s just paranoid. We go to commercial.
Luke Harper vs. John Cena
Back from the break and out comes John Cena to a very mixed reaction. The Wyatt Family is out next. Erick Rowan and Bray Wyatt watch from the bottom of the ramp as Luke Harper hits the ring.
Harper takes Cena down with a big elbow and works him over in the corner. Harper whips Cena hard into the corner and he goes down. Fans chant for Harper as he beats Cena down in the corner. Cena fights back and fans boo. Harper runs over Cena and they pop. Harper with a big slam and a 2 count. Harper keeps control as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cena breaks free and hits a shoulder tackle. Harper catches him in an inverted atomic drop and a big boot for another 2 count. Harper with a big uppercut, and another. Cena dodges an uppercut and hits a back suplex. Harper slides out of an Attitude Adjustment and nails a big superkick to the face for another 2 count. Cena blocks a clothesline and slams Harper. Fans boo as Cena calls for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Harper blocks it with a kick and slams Cena for a 2 count. Cena blocks a powerbomb with a hurricanrana. Cena with a drop toe hold. Harper kicks Cena out of the ring and nails a suicide dive through the ropes.
They come back in and Cena applies the STF. Harper breaks it with a finger to the eye and nails a big DDT for a 2 count. Harper works Cena over in the corner now. Harper climbs up for a big slam but Cena fights him off. Cena knocks Harper to the mat. Cena climbs up and nails a big leg drop for a 2 count. Cena with the slam and the Five Knuckle Shuffle as fans boo. Harper slides out of the AA and slams Cena on his face. Harper with a 2 count. Cena with a big clothesline out of the corner. Cena goes for the AA but the lights go out. We hear commotion in the ring. The lights come back on and Cena’s arms are tied up in the ropes and he has a sheep mask on. The Wyatt Family are in his face. Bray talks trash and says to follow the buzzards as fans chant “this is awesome.” We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see what just happened to Cena.
Naomi vs. AJ Lee
We go to the ring and out comes Naomi with Cameron. Noami is still wearing her eye patch. Out next comes WWE Divas Champion with Tamina Snuka. This is a non-title match.
The bell rings and AJ mocks Naomi’s eye. Naomi responds with two dropkicks. AJ runs into a big kick. Naomi comes back n from the apron. AJ dodges the Rear View and goes to the floor to take a breather. AJ says she doesn’t need this. She grabs her title from Tamina and skips away with it.
Winner by Count Out: Naomi
- After the match, AJ stops with Tamina on the ramp and taunts Naomi. Vickie Guerrero comes out to the stage. Vickie isn’t happy about some comments AJ made about her on SmackDown. Vickie says AJ is a real bitch. Vickie announces a Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational against Naomi, Cameron, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Natalya, Eva Marie, Emma, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Layla and Tamina for WrestleMania XXX. The rest of the Divas join Vickie on the stage. Tamina laughs. AJ throws a fit and we go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get Razor Ramon’s WWE Hall of Fame video. There was no mention of Scott Hall or the nWo days.
- We get a look back at tonight’s opening segment where Stephanie slapped Batista. Orton vs. Batista is announced for next week.
Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose vs. Jack Swagger and Cesaro
We go to the ring and out comes The Shield through the crowd. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Jack Swagger and Cesaro with Zeb Colter. The Shield meets them on the ramp and the two teams start brawling. Fans chant “we the people” as the bell rings and it’s Cesaro going at it with Ambrose in the corner. Back and forth beatdowns from the two. Rollins tags in for a double team and a 2 count. Cesaro fights off Cesaro now. Swagger tags in for some double teaming but Rollins fights them both off and drops Swagger with a big suplex. Rollins with a pair of suplexes and a tag to Ambrose for a third. Ambrose with a 2 count.
Rollins tags in for some double teaming and keeps Swagger in their corner. Ambrose with another tag. Ambrose keeps Swagger grounded now. Swagger with a big scoop slam out of nowhere. Cesaro tags in to a big pop. Cesaro with uppercuts on Ambrose. Cesaro with the stomp on Ambrose for a 2 count. More offense and double teaming from The Real Americans for a 2 count. Cesaro with a headlock now. Another slam on Ambrose and tag to Swagger. Swagger comes in with stomps but misses a Swagger Bomb. Ambrose with a springboard elbow. Cesaro tags in and knocks Rollins off the apron. Ambrose backdrops Cesaro but gets rolled up. Cesaro turns it into a Cesaro Swing on Ambrose.
Cesaro with a 2 count. Swagger and Cesaro swing Ambrose into the fan barrier as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Cesaro has Ambrose grounded in the center of the ring. Ambrose with a backslide for 2. Cesaro kicks his knee out and slaps him. Ambrose smacks himself and tells Cesaro to hit him some more. Ambrose fires back but Cesaro does too. Ambrose nails a big clothesline. Rollins and Swagger tag in and go at it. Rollins unloads with chops and kicks. Rollins with a big boot in the air. Rollins with a splash across the ring and a face first drop into the turnbuckle for 2. Cesaro gets dumped out to the floor. Rollins sends Swagger out next. Rollins dives out on Cesaro, runs back in the ring and leaps out on the other side to hit Swagger. The crowd pops big for Rollins. A big “holy shit” chant breaks out. Rollins with a big boot to the head on Swagger but Cesaro breaks the pin. Ambrose brawls with Cesaro. Cesaro suplexes Ambrose over the top rope. Rollins sends Cesaro to the floor. Swagger with the Patriot Lock on Rollins but he makes it to the bottom rope. More back and forth. Rollins with a kick to the face and the Piece of Mind for the win.
Winners: Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose
- After the bell, Cesaro lays out Rollins from behind and sends him to the floor. Cesaro turns around to a big Superman Punch from Reigns. Cesaro goes to the floor. Reigns runs around the ring and spears Cesaro on the floor. Rollins and Ambrose take apart the announcers table. They triple powerbomb Cesaro through the table. The Shield celebrate in the ring until the stage explodes and out comes Kane with The New Age Outlaws, all in suits. Kane books The Shield vs. himself and The Outlaws for WrestleMania XXX. Kane says they are going to annihilate The Shield.
- We see Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar walking backstage. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar. Heyman introduces them and starts talking about The Undertaker’s Streak.
Heyman says when Lesnar ends The Streak at WrestleMania, it won’t take away from how phenomenal The Streak has been. Heyman says no Superstar, including Lesnar, will ever be able to win 21 straight times at WrestleMania. Heyman goes on and Lesnar snatches the mic. Lesnar says enough, he’s not here to promote – he’s here to fight. Lesnar calls The Undertaker out and says let’s do this. Lesnar tosses the mic.
The lights go out and the druid music starts. About a dozen druids come out carrying a casket. They place it at ringside and walk away. Lesnar stomps on the casket while the druid music is still playing. The music stops and Lesnar lifts the casket lid. It’s empty. Lesnar asks if this is some kind of joke. Lesnar goes out of the ring and starts talking trash to the droids. They start walking to the back. Lesnar goes back to the casket and slams the lid. Fans chant for The Undertaker. Lesnar says he’s not here to play games and he’s leaving. Heyman says this is exactly the game Taker wants Lesnar to play. Heyman rips Brooklyn and gets heat from the crowd. Heyman rips Taker for sending out an empty casket. The casket lid suddenly opens and we see The Undertaker laying down. He sits up and enters the ring. The lights come on and Heyman is screaming. Taker and Lesnar come face to face and start brawling. Taker beats Lesnar into the ropes. Taker clotheslines Lesnar out on top of the casket and to the floor. It looked like maybe Lesnar was supposed to fall into the casket but the lid closed. Taker and Lesnar point up at the WrestleMania sign and taunt each other. Taker’s music hits. He stares down Heyman and Lesnar as they look on from the stage. RAW goes off the air.
- The RAW Backstage Pass post-show opens up with the panel talking about what happened at the end of RAW. We see The Undertaker still in the ring. Taker stops and stares at the casket before heading up the ramp. Taker stops and looks back at the crowd before raising his fist in the air and returning to the back. We go back to the panel for more discussion.
- Renee Young catches up with Heyman and Lesnar backstage. They are in no mood for her questions. Renee asks if Taker has gotten into Lesnar’s head. Lesnar says he’s here for one reason and one reason only. The only thing that’s in his head is to eat, sleep and break The Streak. Lesnar walks off and Heyman creeps on Renee. We go back to the panel. Foley says the last few weeks of RAW have been tremendous. Mathews asks if Lesnar can beat The Streak. They talk about Cena vs. Wyatt now.
- We get more hype for Cena vs. Wyatt and some WWE Network commercials. We get another look at Stephanie slapping Batista earlier. We get a look back at Cole’s interview with Triple H. The panel talks about Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H now. Mathews plugs tomorrow night’s Main Event with Christian vs. Big E for the Intercontinental Title. We get another look at Taker making his exit and that’s it for the post-show.