- Tonight’s WWE RAW Pre-show kicks off with Josh Mathews, Booker T, Alex Riley and Bad News Barrett. They hype tonight’s show. Barrett says for once the panel has someone that makes sense. We get hype for Randy Orton vs. Batista and a look back at last week’s RAW.
- Renee Young is backstage with Orton. He says everyone seems to have forgotten about him when it comes to the WrestleMania XXX main event. Orton says he’s going to make people start talking about him again after tonight. We go back to the panel. We get hype for Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker now.
- We go to Jerry Lawler. He’s in the crowd with some fans who are excited about tonight. Kane will face a member of The Shield and fans on the WWE App can vote which member. We go to Network promos.
- The panel talks about WrestleMania Week in New Orleans and we get a promo for John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt. The panel talks more about Cena vs. Wyatt. Barrett says Cena believes his own hype and that’s his problem here. It’s announced that Bray will be in action on RAW tonight. We see Michael Cole’s recent sitdown interview with Hulk Hogan. The panel talks about the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal now. Riley predicts Big Show will get the win. Booker predicts Show and The Great Khali will be eliminated first due to their size. Booker predicts Big E Langston will win. RAW General Manager Brad Maddox walks over. He announces himself for the battle royal. We get more promos for WrestleMania weekend. We get more hype for tonight’s Orton vs. Batista match and the panel wraps it up.
- Tonight’s WWE RAW kicks off with Michael Cole briefly welcoming us before The Undertaker starts to make his way out to the ring.
We get a look back at last week’s RAW as Taker enters the ring and fans chant his name. The lights stay low as Taker begins to talk about The Streak. Taker says he doesn’t claim to be better than his victims, but at The Showcase of the Immortals, he will go further than anyone else and that’s why The Streak stays alive. Taker talks about taking Brock Lesnar out to the deep sea and leaving him. Taker says there are people who believe The Streak will be broken but there are many more people who believe three things can’t be beaten – death, taxes and The Streak. Taker says Lesnar will rest… in… peace but the music hits and out comes Lesnar with Paul Heyman.
Heyman speaks from the stage and gets booed. He says he doesn’t mean any disrespect but his client does. Heyman says this isn’t a match Lesnar has to win, it’s a match that Taker can’t lose. CM Punk chants start up but die down. Heyman says it will be the biggest WrestleMania moment since Hulk Hogan lifted Andre the Giant when Lesnar breaks The Streak. Heyman says that’s not a prediction, that’s a spoiler. Heyman drops the mic. He and Lesnar turn around to go to the back but Lesnar stares Taker down. Fans boo. Lesnar turns back around and starts to walk down the ramp. Taker readies for a fight. Lesnar stops half way down the ramp as fans chant Taker’s name. Lesnar and Heyman go to leave and get booed some more. Lesnar points up at the WrestleMania sign. A “you suck” chant starts up. Lesnar walks to the ring but stops and gets booed some more. Lesnar laughs at Taker now. Lesnar teases going in the ring once again and this time circles the ring. Heyman walks around the other side.
Lesnar taunts Taker some more. Heyman goes to slide in the ring with a steel chair but Taker goes after him. Taker runs around to a big shot from Lesnar. They run the ropes and Lesnar nails a big clothesline. Lesnar lifts Taker up and drops him with a big F5. Fans boo as Lesnar poses over Taker. Lesnar’s music hits and he leaves Taker on the mat. We go to commercial.
Big E vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back from the break and the announcers talk about Taker and Lesnar. We go to the ring and out comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E for a non-title match. Alberto Del Rio is out next.
Del Rio strikes first and goes to work. Big E catches him with a catapult and a 2 count. Big E keeps control and hits a big shoulder thrust in the corner. E with a 2 count. Big E with a big press slam and another pin attempt. Big E misses a thrust in the corner and hits the ring post. Del Rio works on the arm now. We go to commercial with Del Rio in control.
Back from the break and Big E hits a suplex. Del Rio goes back to working on the arm and ties it up in the ropes. Del Rio comes off the top but Big E catches him in mid-air with a knee to the spine. E with clotheslines now. E ducks a clothesline and hits a belly to belly suplex. E runs the ropes and splashes Del Rio but he gets the knees up. E dodges the superkick and lifts Del Rio high before dropping him. Another 2 count for Big E. More counters. Del Rio with a Backstabber for a 2 count. Del Rio goes for the cross armbreaker but Big E backdrops him. Big e nails the splash this time for a 2 count. Big E drops the straps. Del Rio blocks the Big Ending and applies the cross armbreaker. E powers up into a big powerbomb but Del Rio grabs the bottom rope at the 2 count. They tangle in the corner and Del Rio hits a stomp to the chest. Del Rio nails the superkick to the face for the non-title win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- Still to come, Kane vs. a member of The Shield. Fans can vote on the WWE App for which member. Also, Batista vs. Randy Orton. It’s announced that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon have a planned “Farewell to the Yes Movement” segment. Up next, The Wyatt Family. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see The Wyatt Family tying up John Cena in the ropes last week. The Wyatts appear on the big screen now. Bray Wyatt cuts a promo. Bray says everyone will see Cena like he does – a monster.
Summer Rae vs. Natalya
Summer makes her way out, with no Fandango, and enters the ring as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Vickie Guerrero is out for commentary. We go to the ring and out comes Natalya. They go at it and Summer beats Natalya down in the corner. She shows off and hits a clothesline for a 2 count. Summer with a headlock now. Summer goes on but misses a leg drop. Natalya runs over Summer’s back and dropkicks her in the face. Natalya with a pair of suplexes. Summer slaps Natalya. Natalya drops her and slaps her back. They botch a move and Summer blocks a Sharpshooter. More back and forth until Summer gets the pin.
Winner: Summer Rae
- We see Stephanie McMahon and Triple H walking backstage. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. She says they’re going to give everyone the chance to say farewell to the Yes Movement before her husband destroys Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania. Triple H says this generation has no loyalty, they just want to feel like they’re a part of something. Triple H and Stephanie mock how big the Fandangoing was last year. They mock Fandango’s name. Triple H asks if we remember how big that was and says we just threw it away. Triple H says Fandango is a quality talent, a solid B+, maybe an A player. He says fans don’t care, they just move on. A CM Punk chant tries to start up. They continue to mock the crowd. Stephanie says Bryan will not be here tonight. Fans boo. Triple H says Bryan and the Yes Movement is just a myth.
Triple H goes on and a “boring” chant starts up. The Authority shows us a video with several top stars, including Goldberg and Kurt Angle, getting over with fans with their performances, catchphrases and the like. Stephanie is speaking on the video and says in the end, nothing matters because nothing is left. Except for The Game. Stephanie continues speaking on the video and says one man has taken everyone’s false idols and turned them into rubble. She goes on praising Triple H. She says Triple H will put an end to our next sacrificial lamb, our chosen voice, our chosen one. Because in the end, there is only one Triple H. We come back and Stephanie says she loves watching Triple H in the ring. Triple H says it’s not that any of those guys aren’t great, they are, but they were just players in The Game and he is The Game. He says he is The Game now more than ever. Triple H says not only is he going to beat Bryan and end the Yes Movement, he’s going to show the world he’s the most powerful man in WWE. He says he will walk out of WrestleMania as COO and WWE World Heavyweight Champion. They go to leave the ring but out comes Batista.
Batista takes the mic and gets some boos from the hometown crowd. He thinks what Triple H is doing is cute, the saying goodbye to the Yes Movement deal. Batista notices he wasn’t in Triple H’s video and that must be because Triple H has never beat him. Triple H jokes about the slap from Stephanie last week. Batista goes on until Randy Orton makes his way out. Orton knocks Batista and asks Triple H to re-consider being a part of the title match at WrestleMania. Triple H says no amount of ass-kissing will get Orton out of this. Triple H says Orton’s reign as champion is coming to an end very soon, unless Orton can find it within himself to become The Viper again. Triple H makes tonight’s match a No DQ match. Triple H drops the mic and leaves with Stephanie. Orton holds up his titles in Batista’s face.
- Still to come, a special WrestleMania edition of Piper’s Pit with Roddy Piper. Also, Kane vs. a member of The Shield. Voting is now open on the WWE App. Back to commercial.
The Usos and Los Matadores vs. Ryback, Curtis Axel, Cesaro and Jack Swagger
Back from the break and all four teams are out. Ryback starts off with one of the Usos as the announcers hype the WrestleMania pre-show. Lots of back and forth to start. Uso hits a pair of deep arm drags. The other Uso tags in for a big double superkick. Uso with a 2 count.
Double teaming by Matadores now as Axel comes in. Cesaro finally tags in and goes at it with one of the Usos. They trade big shots. Zeb Colter cheers on from ringside as Jack Swagger tags in and keeps control. Uso and one of the Matadores end up splashing Ryback on the floor. The other Uso with a crossbody on Swagger for a 2 count. Ryback levels Uso on the floor. People are everywhere as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cesaro is in control of one of the Usos. Cesaro with a big throw and a 2 count. Swagger comes in and keeps up the attack for a 2 count. Ryback tags back in and drops an elbow for another pin attempt on Uso. Axel tags in and knocks everyone off the apron, stopping a tag. Uso counters and tags in his brother. Jimmy unloads on Axel and hits a big Samoan Drop. Jimmy with the splash in the corner and a 2 count as Ryback breaks it up. Uso with a superkick on Ryback. Axel rolls Uso up for a 2 count. Swagger tags himself in. Uso superkicks Axel. Swagger hits a big boot on Uso but Matadores stops the pin. Cesaro goes to Swing one of the Matadores but the other breaks it up and gets booed. One of the Matadores leaps out onto Cesaro. Swagger misses a Swagger Bomb on Uso but turns it into a Swagger Lock attempt. That’s blocked with a big enziguri. One of the Matadores comes of the top but Swagger catches him in a Patriot Lock and pulls him back. Usos runs in and Swagger slams him. The other Matadore rolls in the ring and plays hurt, rolling Swagger up for the win.
Winners: The Usos and Los Matadores
- Still to come, Batista vs. Orton in a No DQ match. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Summer Rae is dancing in the ring with Fandango while Damien Sandow waits. Cody Rhodes and Goldust are also in their corner. Damien starts out with Cody.
Sandow takes control and tags in Fandango. He and Cody go at it now. Cody with a big hip toss but Fandango turns it back around with a kick to the head. Fandango whips Cody hard into the corner. Sandow comes back in and takes Cody out of the ring for a beatdown. Another tag to Fandango as they keep Cody down. Fandango with a suplex and a 2 count. Sandow comes back in and drops a knee for a 2 count. Goldust finally tags in and unloads on Sandow. Goldust with a big spinebuster. Fandango runs in and Goldust takes him out also. Goldust with a double crossbody. He tosses Fandango to the floor and powerslams Sandow for a 2 count as Fandango breaks the pin. Cody sends Fandango to the floor and leaps out onto him. Goldust with a Final Cut on Sandow for the win.
Winners: Cody Rhodes and Goldust
- Up next, The Shield. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see the latest beatdown on The Shield. Fans can vote right now for which member of The Shield Kane will face. We go backstage to The Shield talking. Seth Rollins says it doesn’t matter who win the app vote because Kane is in trouble. He says The New Age Outlaws will get hit if they try to interfere. Dean Ambrose talks about the six-man match at WrestleMania. Roman Reigns says The Shield is not to be messed with. The Shield stands united and that’s it.
- We immediately cut to the Wyatt Family graphic as they make their way to the ring.
Bray Wyatt vs. R-Truth
Bray Wyatt leads The Wyatt Family to the ring as fans clap along with the theme. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes R-Truth. Xavier Woods is also at ringside. Bray strikes first and drops Truth. Truth makes a comeback and drops Bray with a kick for a 2 count. Truth with a splash in the corner. They run the ropes and Bray hits a big flying clothesline.
Bray taunts Truth and beats him down. Bray with a choke on the ropes now. Truth tries to fight back but Bray beats him down. Bray mounts Truth from behind and beats his head until the referee pulls him off. Bray with a big slam into his knee. Bray with more offense in the corner. Bray ends up getting the win with Sister Abigail.
Winner: Bray Wyatt
- Xavier tries to come check on Truth but gets floored by Luke Harper. The Wyatt Family poses as the lights go out and their music hits. Bray says this is just the beginning. All of a sudden we see someone in a sheep mask stand between Harper and Erick Rowan. The Wyatts all look around shocked. The man takes off the mask and it’s John Cena. He drops Harper and hits an Attitude Adjustment on Rowan. Bray charges and Cena goes for an AA on him but Bray slides out and escapes the ring. Cena is pumped as The Wyatts retreat to the stage and the crowd goes nuts. Cena’s music hits as Bray stares him down from the ramp. Cena hits the turnbuckles and poses.
- Still to come, Piper’s Pit. Fans can vote now on the WWE App for Kane’s opponent. Back to commercial.
Lumberjill Match: Naomi vs. AJ Lee
Back from the break and all the Divas are surrounding the ring as Naomi and Divas Champion AJ Lee wait in the ring. Vickie Guerrero watches from the stage. They go at it and Naomi dropkicks AJ out. The Divas throw her back in and then again. Naomi goes out and Cameron doesn’t want to throw her back in, neither do the other babyface Divas. AJ brings Naomi back in on her own. Natalya throws AJ in.
AJ drops Naomi again for a 2 count. AJ keeps control and hits a neckbreaker for a 2 count. Naomi makes a comeback and sends AJ to the floor. The Divas approach AJ but Tamina protects her. They all beat down Tamina and throw AJ back in. Naomi with the Rear View on AJ for the non-title win.
- Cole plugs tomorrow’s WrestleMania press conference. Up next, John Cena. We go back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cena is backstage with Renee Young. He tells Bray to be careful for what he wishes for. Cena says we will see hell and rage at WrestleMania. Cena says being a monster for one day will secure his legacy. Cena says if Wyatt wants change, he’s going to give it. Cena says Wyatt will have to change how he walks because Cena’s going to shove his foot in Wyatt’s ass.
- We go back to the panel for more Cena vs. Wyatt talk.
Kane vs. Roman Reigns
We go to Jerry Lawler in the ring. He reveals that fans on the WWE App have voted for Roman Reigns to face Kane. The Shield’s music hits and out comes Reigns by himself. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Kane. Reigns goes to work on Kane and beats him down. Reigns charges but gets flattened by a big boot. Kane turns it around in the corner now. More back and forth. Kane grabs for a chokeslam but Reigns powers out and goes to work. Reigns ducks a clothesline and nails a big forearm. Reigns with a running clothesline in the corner and a big right hand. The New Age Outlaws come down the ramp but Rollins and Ambrose attack them. The Outlaws end up saving Kane from a triple powerbomb and pulling him to safety. The Shield stares down Kane and The Outlaws from the ring.
- Still to come, Piper’s Pit. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Roddy Piper is in the ring with the Piper’s Pit set up. Piper talks about WrestleMania season and being in the first WrestleMania main event. Piper points out it wasn’t him who got pinned. Piper gives credit to Andre the Giant for his contributions to WrestleMania. Piper talks about the battle royal at WrestleMania. Piper goes to say his favorite in the match and out comes The Miz to interrupt. Miz insults Piper and Andre. Sheamus’ music hits and he comes out to interrupt Miz. Sheamus threatens Miz with a Brogue and out next comes Titus O’Neil. He says he deserves to win the battle royal and is going to. Piper tells Titus to let him talk and Titus barks in his face. Dolph Ziggler is out next.
Ziggler talks about how he’s going to steal the show. Piper tells them all to shut up and listen up. A brawl breaks out with Ziggler and Titus going at it and Miz and Sheamus. Some of the other battle royal competitors run out and we’ve got a big brawl. Rey Mysterio’s music hits and he runs out to join the brawl. Rey and Sin Cara go at it. Sheamus hits a Brogue on Drew McIntyre. Rey hits 619 on Cara. Big Show’s music hits and he’s out next. Everyone attacks Big Show but he fights them off. Darren Young catches a chokeslam. Show unloads on everyone else who comes at him. Heath Slater catches a knockout punch. Ziggler and Zack Ryder catch chokeslams. Rey drops to his knees and begs Show not to. Rey ends up hitting a 619 to Big Show’s gut and going to the top. Show catches him. Show lifts Rey high above his head and tosses him out onto everyone else. Piper comes back in the ring and raises Show’s arm as his favorite to win the match.
- Still to come, Orton vs. Batista in the main event. Back to commercial.
No Disqualification Match: Batista vs. Randy Orton
We go to the ring and out first comes Batista for tonight’s main event. The WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton is out next for this non-title match.
Before the match can start, out comes Triple H and Stephanie McMahon for commentary. Orton strikes first with a kick and tosses Batista into the ring post. Batista falls out to the floor. Orton slams him into the apron. Batista comes back with a clothesline on the floor. Batista works him over and rolls him in the ring. Fans chant for Daniel Bryan some. Orton stomps Batista back out to the floor. Orton whips Batista hard into the fan barrier. Orton clotheslines Batista over into the timekeeper’s area. Batista comes back and hits Orton with a steel chair. Batista with a chair shot to the back. He swings but Orton ducks and he hits the ring post. Orton slams Batista into the announcers table twice. Stephanie says this is amazing, this fun. Orton slams Batista on the barrier. More offense from Orton with the chair. They come in and Batista blocks a chair shot. Batista sends Orton back out to the floor.
More brawling on the announcers table. Triple H tells Batista to let him see the Animal. Batista yells back and slams Orton into the apron. Orton comes back with a kendo stick shot and more across the back. Batista sends Orton flying shoulder-first into the steel steps. Batista brings it back in and beats Orton down. Batista goes for a Batista Bomb but Orton counters with a backbreaker. Orton with the second rope draping DDT. Orton poses now. All of a sudden we hear chaos on commentary as Daniel Bryan has attacked Triple H. Orton comes out but Bryan drops him. Bryan goes back to beating on Triple H. Orton grabs Bryan again and throws him into the steel steps. Stephanie checks on Triple H as Orton rolls Bryan in the ring.
Batista spears Orton. Bryan drops Batista with a flying knee. Bryan runs the ropes and leaps out onto Triple H, knocking him into the barrier. Bryan continues the attack on Triple H and beats him with a kendo stick. Triple H stumbles into the ring and back out the other side. Bryan knocks Orton off the apron. Triple H stumbles up the ramp where Stephanie waits. Bryan poses in the corner and gets a huge “yes!” chant going. Stephanie yells that this ends at WrestleMania. Bryan’s music hits as The Authority throws a fit on the ramp and we go to replays. RAW goes off the air with Bryan posing in the corner and Triple H yelling from the stage.
- The Backstage Pass post-show opens up with the panel talking about what happened as the Daniel Bryan celebration continues in the ring. Bryan makes his way to the panel set and he’s hype. He admits he’s not 100% but he’s ready for WrestleMania. Bryan says the Yes Movement is not dead. Bryan talks about how fans are excited that the Yes Movement will win the title at WrestleMania. Riley talks about how Bryan is one of the nicest guys in the company. Bryan says he doesn’t want to be treated special, he doesn’t believe in being a Superstar because we’re all equal. Bryan says fans believe he can beat Triple H and then go on to be the champion. Bryan says the fans believe it and he believes it himself. Barrett wonders if Bryan’s actions were that of a desperate man who can’t beat Triple H. Bryan talks about what Triple H did to him two weeks ago. Bryan says he has some bad news for Triple H… he can’t beat Bryan at WrestleMania. Bryan thanks the panel and gets a “yes!” chant going with the fans that are still there. The panel talks about what happened again.
- The panel gets heated talking about the WWE World Heavyweight Title. We go to more Network commercials. The panel talks about tomorrow’s press conference and WrestleMania. The panel talks about Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker. We see video from earlier tonight where Renee caught up with Lesnar and Heyman after the run-in with Taker. Heyman says Lesnar already has the psychological advantage for Sunday. We get another look at what happened with Cena and The Wyatt Family. The panel plugs Hulk Hogan’s appearance on SmackDown, the WrestleMania Pre-show and more. That’s it for the post-show.