We reported over the weekend that TNA officially announced that Bobby Lashley will defend the TNA World title against Jeff Hardy at the New York City tapings on June 25. The tapings happen at the Grand Ballroom at the Manhattan Center on June 25-27.
Tickets went on say on May 9 at 10 AM on Ticketmaster and toll free at 800-745-3000. Tickets are $75 for the ringside front row, $50 for rows 2 and 3 ringside and $40/$30/$20 for all other seats.
TNA also announced the return of a few alumni on Sunday. TNA’s John Gaburick revealed that Homicide would be returning at Destination X taping on June 26th and that Rhino and Tommy Dreamer would also be appearing on the New York City iMPACT! tapings.
Gaburick also confirmed that former WWE developmental talent Brian Cage (indy wrestler) will be working the Destination X/iMPACT! tapings in New York City. Gaburick later revealed that Low Ki will be appearing at the Destination X TV taping.
With that being said, here is what we’ve got so far:
* The return of the six-sided ring (very likely).
* Matt Hardy returns and reunites with Jeff for a Hardy Boyz reunion.
* Rhino and Tommy Dreamer will be appearing on all the shows.
* Bobby Lashley vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA World Heavyweight Title – June 25th TV tapings.
* The Great Muta appears at the June 25th iMPACT! TV tapings.
* Low Ki, Homicide and Brian Cage will appear at the June 26th TNA Destination X pay-per-view taping. Also, the X-Division Champion will face the World Champion … whoever they are at that time.