– As noted, Jim Ross debuted The Ross Report with Steve Austin as his first guest last night. Here are some highlights from the interview:
* Austin said no one reached out to him at RAW in Los Angeles about appearing at WrestleMania XXX.
* Austin said The Undertaker’s Streak will never end and shouldn’t end. Both Austin and JR agreed that Taker’s retirement match should be in his home state against John Cena.
* Austin talked about his own retirement and said the reason he didn’t announce it at WrestleMania 19 was because it would not have been good for business at the time. He mentioned that he didn’t want to retire but was forced into it. Vince McMahon also told him it would kill WWE’s IPO if Austin were to announce the retirement.
– As noted earlier, there will be a pre-show a 7:30pm EST before the WWE NXT Arrival event on the WWE Network next week. The panel will be made up of Renee Young, Kevin Nash, Paul Heyman and Bret Hart.