TNA taped parts of the December 5th and December 12th episodes of Impact Wrestling on Saturday night in Orlando. Here are the partial results:
December 5th Episode:
* Bad Influence kicked off the show with an in-ring segment. Joseph Park interrupts. Park rips up an envelope that Bad Influence has, however nothing was in it. They show a video of Daniels and Kazarian in Chicago at the address for Park, Park and Park. The video reveals that it was closed 13 years ago. Daniels and Kazarian call Park a liar before they attack him. Eric Young comes out to make the save, setting up Young and Park vs. Bad Influence for next week.
* Ethan Carter III comes out and said he will face Earl Hebner. Hebner refuses, but is reminded who Ethan is. Hebner is told to lay down to be pinned, which he does.
December 12th Episode:
* Madison Rayne return segment.
* OBD comes out to accept Gail Kim’s Open Challenge, but instead ended up fighting Lei’d Tapa. After a two-on-one attack, Madison Rayne makes the save.
* Ethan Carter III announces that he will be facing Jeremy Borash. Sting interrupts. Sting exchanges words with Ethan and announces he will have a match against him tonight. Carter says that he accepts and then after a brief delay, he will enter Feast or Famine.
* Prior to Feast or Famine, Ken Anderson is announced for the match but is attacked by Bully Ray. Ray cuts a promo and Anderson is helped to the back.
* Briefcases are hanging from the poles in the four corners with a World Title contract, Tag title contract, an X Division Title contract and a pink slip. Participants in the match include: Norv Fernum, Dewey Barnes, Zema Ion, Hernandez, Chavo Guerrero, Ethan Carter III, Chris Sabin, Curry Man, Samoa Joe, James Storm, Gunner, and Austin Aries.
* Gunner gets case #1, Zema Ion gets case #2, Ethan gets case #3, and Chavo gets case #4.