3/2 ROH 11th Anniversary iPPV Results: Chicago Ridge, Illinois
1. ACH defeated Silas Young, Adam Page, Mike Sydal, Tadarius Thomas & QT Marshall after pinning Silas with Cram for the Exam (Cradle DDT).
2. SCUM (Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs) defeated Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander with a Gotch-style Spike Piledriver.
3. No Holds Barred: BJ Whitmer defeated Charlie Haas via referee stoppage
4. The American Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) defeated The Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) with a powerbomb/top rope lung blower combo.
5. 2 out of 3 Falls: Michael Elgin defeated Roderick Strong 2 falls to 1.
6. ROH TV Title: Matt Taven w/Truth Martini defeated Adam Cole (c) to win the title after a pumphandle Mind Trip.
7. ROH Tag Team Titles: redDRagon defeated #DemBoys The Briscoes (c’s) to win the titles after Chasing the Dragon (Brainbuster/Head Kick Combo)
8. ROH World Title: Kevin Steen (c) defeated Jay Lethal to retain the title after a Top Rope Brainbuster.
– After the match, a roster-clearing brawl occurred with Jimmy Rave, Cliff Compton, Rhett Titus & Matt Hardy joining SCUM. Steve Corino cuts a promo afterwards saying that EVIL is here and he told them that it would happen. Corino says that Ring of Honor is about to be destroyed thanks to SCUM. SCUM laid out mostly all of the roster and tied them to the ropes with wraps. Kevin Steen, while this all went down, stood there and did nothing. SCUM then tore up the ROH flag into a million pieces. Corino says that tonight, war has been declared and tonight, HONOR HAS DIED!!!