Here are some highlights from TNA’s press conference they had earlier today in Las Vegas.
* TNA will tape two Impact Wrestling episodes on Saturday, June 29. A Fourth of July patriotic theme will be featured for the first episode taped.
* Kenny King talked about living in Vegas and Dixie Carter texting him that TNA booked Vegas for Impact just for King.
* Hulk Hogan was the main attraction for the press conference.
* Hogan said his famous match with Sting at Starrcade ’97 is at the top of his list for favorite matches.
* Hogan jokingly said he would like to forget about his match in 98′ against the Ultimate Warrior.
* Hogan said it was Dixie Carter’s idea to bring Brooke Hogan into TNA.
Here is a photo of Hulk Hogan at the press conference addressing the crowd.
More photos from the conference can be seen here.