– TNA’s “Unfinished Business” pay-per-view is scheduled to air on InDemand. The event will focus on their recent UK tour and will feature behind-the-scenes footage from the events.
– The following is scheduled for next week’s TNA iMPACT! broadcast:
– Here is the updated cad for tonight’s Dragon Gate USA – Mercury Rising 2014 iPPV event:
* Special Main Event For Live Crowd Only: Bad Influence Of Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian vs. To Be Determined After Tournament Results
* Special Main Event: Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano vs. Low Ki
Six Man Tradition Continues: DGUSA Mercury Rising is known for the Six Man Tag Team Tradition. We are taking it to the next level this year with a Six Man Tag Team Tournament. Each member of the winning team will get to book themselves in any future match they want. The format will see three first round matches. The three winners will then meet in a three-way six man team team mega elimination match!!! Here are the first round matches:
* DGUSA Six Man Tournament First Round Match #1: Masato Tanaka, Chris Hero & Roderick Strong vs Ricochet, Rich Swann & AR Fox
* DGUSA Six Man Tournament First Round Match #2: The Bravado Brothers & Moose vs. Fire Ant, Green Ant & Lince Dorado
* DGUSA Six Man Tournament First Round Match #3: Trent Baretta, Anthony Nese & Caleb Konley vs. The Gentleman’s Club
* DGUSA Six Man Tournament Finals – Elimination Match: Winner Of Match #1 vs. Winner Of Match #2 vs. Winner Of Match #3
You can order the show on iPPV at this link.