Here is the latest list of wrestling-related titles on Netfllix:
* Bad Day To Go Fishing – A slick grifter and his cohort float from town to town with the perfect pro wrestling scam — until the good people of Santa Maria turn the tables on the pair.
* Best of King of the Ring – WWE’s look at the history of their regal tournament.
* Big Money Rustlas – Insane Clown Posse’s western film, also featuring JCW’s 2 Tough Tony, Sabu, Scott D’Amore, Joe Doering, Kevin Gill and even Todd Bridges.
* Bounty Hunters – Trish Stratus stars in this action film.
* Bret Hart: Wrestling with Shadows – The 1998 documentary on Bret Hart and Montreal.
* Christmas Bounty? – WWE Studios’ holiday film starring The Miz as a bounty hunter.
* Death Racers: – “Four hyped-up teams of contestants compete to win a violent race in this action-packed sci-fi flick. Living in a grim future world in which life is cheap, the racers will do anything to win. Even killing competitors off while pushing their vehicles to go the distance is not against the rules — and is probably the only way to prevail. Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope of Insane Clown Posse star, along with former WWE star Raven.”
* Dilbert – Steve Austin is among those providing voiceovers to the 1999 animated series.
* Dylan Dog – Kurt Angle appears as a werewolf in this supernatural detective film, based on the comic book.
* Empire State – Dwayne Johnson stars. When a wannabe cop working for an armored car company tells a friend about the firm’s lax security, he gets drawn into a scheme to pull an inside job.
* El Santos vs. La Tetona Mendoza – 2012 animated film starring El Santo as he battles zombies.
* End Game – the 2009 independent thriller starring Kurt Angle as a serial killer and Jenna Morasca as the object of his obsession. Their meeting on this film led to Morasca in TNA.
* Falls Count Anywhere – 2012 WWE compilation of wild brawls and stipulation matches.
* 50 Greatest Finishing Moves – WWE look at some of the most famous signature wrestling maneuvers.
* For All Mankind – WWE’s 2013 documentary on Hall of Famer Mick Foley.
* Fred The Movie – Nickelodeon film with John Cena in a cameo as the title character’s father.
* Fred 2 – Night of the Living Fred – Sequel to Nickelodeon film with Cena back as Fred’s Dad, including a wrestling sequence.
* Ghosts of Goldfield – Roddy Piper stars in this horror film, telling the story of five ghosthunting students in a haunted hotel who encounter the legacy of a horrific murder.
* G.I. Joe: Retaliation – The Rock joins the franchise as Roadblock, fighting to take the United States back from Cobra.
vGLOW: The Story of the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. Very good 2012 documentary on the first women’s professional wrestling TV series.
* Head Games – The 2012 documentary based on Chris Nowinski’s book.
* History of WWE – WWE’s 2013 documentary on history of the company.
* Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology – WWE collection of great Hogan bouts from his different runs.
* Knockout – Steve Austin stars in this boxing drama spun off from Karate Kid DNA, as a school janitor who turns out to be a former boxing champion that becomes the trainer for a would be High School boxing star.
* Ladder Match 2: Crash and Burn – The complete 3 DVD Ladder match compilation, released in 2011.
* Lipstick & Dynamite – Ruth Leitman’s excellent documentary on the pioneers of women’s professional wrestling.
* MadBull – The 1977 film starring Alex Karas (years before he became Webster’s dad on TV) as “Mad Bull” Karkus, a tormented pro wrestler whose personal life has been on the skids since his wife abandoned him because of his controversial career. Yet his interest in love reignites when he meets fellow Greek Christina Sebastiani. Christina’s sensitive concern convinces Mad Bull that he can be loved for more than his fame and fortune, but a deranged stalker threatens his newfound peace.”
* Mansome – Morgan Spurlock’s documentary on make grooming, featuring a number of pro wrestlers, including Colt Cabana, Shawn Daivari and more.
* Marine 2 – WWE Studios’ action film starring Ted DiBiase as a Marine who has to rescue his wife from terrorists who take over a Thailand resort.
* Maximum Conviction – Steve Austin and Steven Seagal are all that stands between the mob and a prison they are in the process of shutting down.
* Nacho Libre – Jack Black Lucha Libre comedy.
* The Naked Man – “This offbeat comedy follows the strange path of Dr. Edward Blis, a chiropractor and part-time wrestler who takes his wrestling persona — the Naked Man — to absurd new heights when he swears revenge on the men who killed his parents.”
* No Holds Barred – WWE’s first film, starring Hulk Hogan as WWF champion Rip, who must fend off an evil Network wanting his services as well as the unstoppable beast known as Zeus. Lots of wrestler cameos, including Bill Eadie and Stan Hansen, among others.
* NWO: Revolution – WWE’s 2012 documentary on the New World Order in WCW.
* Once in a Lifetime – Cena vs. Rock: WWE’s 2012 documentary looking at the feud between John Cena and The Rock.
* Over the Top: Sylvester Stallone arm-wrestling classic, featuring Terry Funk in supporting role.
* Paradise Alley – Sylvester Stallone’s wrestling drama set in the 1940s, featuring Terry Funk’s phenomenal performance as Frankie the Thumper. Also appearing are Ted DiBiase Sr., Haku, Bob Roop, Dick Murdoch, Dory Funk Jr., Don Leo Jonathan, Don Kernodle, Gene Kiniski, Ray Stevens and yes, Dennis Stamp was even booked for the film.
* Randy Orton: Evolution of A Predator – WWE’s DVD documentary on WWE champion Randy Orton.
* Road Warriors – WWE documentary on Hawk and Animal.
* The Rock: The Epic Journey of Dwayne Johnson – WWE’s 2011 documentary on the life of The Rock and his return to the company.
* The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment – WWE DVD release on Dwayne Johnson.
* Rocky III – The Rocky sequel that set Hulk Hogan and Mr. T on to stardom.
* Running Man – Prof. Toru Tanaka and Jesse Ventura appear in the action film classic.
* 30 Rock – Mick Foley as Mankind appears in the 2012 season episode “The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell”
* Saturday Night Live: Season 25 – featuring The Rock’s hosting and appearances by Vince McMahon, Big Show, Mick Foley, and Triple H to promote Wrest* lemania 16.
* Self Storage – Tommy Dreamer is featured in this new 2013 horror film set at a self storage business.
* Snoop Dogg’s Hood of Horror – Diamond Dallas Page is part of the cast of Wrestlemania celebrity and hip hop legend Snoop Dogg’s horror anthology film.
* Southland Tales – Dwayne Johnson stars as a man suffering from amnesia who may hold a secret in this post-apocalyptic 2006 film.
* Splinter – Diamond Dallas Page has supporting role in film about a gangster with amnesia.
* Stone Cold Steve Austin – The Bottom Lime on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time – WWE’s two and a hour documentary on man who changed the industry and carried them out of the Monday Night Wars a winner.
* The Stranger – “When amnesia robs a man of everything — including his own identity — he’s confounded after learning he’s wanted by the feds and Russian gangsters.” Steve Austin stars as the man without a memory.
* The Streak: Undertaker 20-0 – WWE’s look at the Undertaker’s Wrestlemania streak.
* Super Mario Bros. Supershow – 80s cartoon series starring Lou Albano as Mario.
* Tactical Force – Steve Austin stars as “Tate” of the LAPD’s Tactical Force, who end up trapped in the middle of a battle between rival gangs while on a training exercize with no active weapons.
* That’s What I Am – WWE Studios’ best reviewed film to date, the 60s period drama looks at tolerance. Randy Orton is very good in his supporting role. By far, the most soul to any WWE film and worth checking out.
* The Encounter – Sting is one of the stars of this faith based drama – “When five strangers come together at an eatery, they meet the owner, who seems to know everything about them and is reminiscent of Jesus Christ.”
* The Top 100 Moments in Raw History – Countdown of moments from WWE’s flagship series.
* Tombstone: The History of The Undertaker – WWE looks at the career of the “Phenom.”
* Triple H – Thy Kingdom Come – WWE’s 2013 documentary on the career and life of Triple H.
* True Story of Wrestlemania – WWE’s excellent two hour documentary on Wrestlemania’s birth and history.
* Two Headed Shark Attack – Brooke Hogan is the lead female in this B horror flick about a two headed shark eating college students. No, the shark is not named Linda.
* Universal Soldier: The Return – Bill Goldberg is featured in this sci-fi story.
* Ultimate Weapon – Hulk Hogan stars in this 1998 action flick, his first action film.
* Warrior – Kurt Angle has a supporting role as a badass Russian MMA fighter in this great action drama.
* Woodshop – 2010 comedy about a High School student who must complete detention on Saturday in order to graduate. Jesse Ventura plays the Woodshop teacher overseeing the proceedings.
* WWE Best of Raw and Smackdown 2011 – compilation of best WWE TV bouts.
* WWE Best of Raw and Smackdown 2012 – compilation of best WWE TV bouts.
* WWE’s Greatest Rivalries – Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart – The complete two hour sitdown discussion between the two former WWF champions that were the cornerstones of the mid to late 1990s.
* WWE Top 25 Rivalries in Wrestling – 2013 countdown of great WWE rivalries.