– ROH released the following video today:
– The final edition of the Mid-Atlantic Legends Fanfest will begin on July 31 (Thursday) and run through August 3 (Sunday) in Charlotte, North Carolina at the Hilton University Place. Harley Race and Dusty Rhodes have been added to the event and both will sign autographs. They will also have a special photo op together for fans.
Meanwhile, the Hall of Heroes banquet, hosted by Shane “Hurricane” Helms, will honor the Poffo Family (Angelo Poffo, Randy “Macho Man Savage” Poffo and Lanny Poffo), along with Ox Baker. Baker promised a “gift” for those who show up. The entire list of honorees will be revealed on July 1.
Promoter Greg Price expanded the event so that it now features six autograph sessions with “featured” guests instead of the usual four or five. There will be a signing session on Thursday, two on Friday, two on Saturday and one on Sunday. The other featured guests haven’t been announced. However the following vendor guests will appear and will sign for a fee: Lance Storm, Jim Mitchell, Nigel McGuinness, Chris Sabin, Luke Hawx, Amazing Kong, Hacksaw Duggan, Ox Baker, Sabu, Jimmy Valiant, Tommy Rich, The Masked Superstar, Bobby Heenan, Stacy Carter, and Fred “Shockmaster” Ottman. More will be announced soon.
Here is a schedule of the special events for VIP ticket holders:
- Thursday 9 PM – The Jim Cornette Experience Live, which will be a live podcast recording with Cornette and Alice Radley.
- Friday 6 PM – Hall of Heroes Banquet hosted by Shane Helms (Open to Public – additional ticket required for all attendees)
- Friday 10 PM – Karaoke & Trivia hosted by Jim Mitchell
- Saturday 7:30 PM – Live Matches
- Sunday 4 PM – Live Matches (includes Shane Helms, Chris Sabin, Amazing Kong and Luke Hawx)
The VIP ticket ($179) allows two autographs per talent at each signing session, early admission, ringside seats, a Fanfest t-shirt and more.
The Fanfest will also feature the second annual Reid Flair Memorial training camp with Les Thatcher, Dr. Tom Prichard, Nigel McGuinness, Lance Storm and Gerald Brisco. The best trainee will be presented with a $2,500 scholarship in Reid’s memory to start their career.
You can find more information on the entire event here.