Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– WWE is now apparently looking for talents who are under the age of 30 years old. Jeff Cobb, a former Olympic wrestler who is 31 years old, recently moved to Sacramento, CA and is training under the ring name Oliver John. We’re told Cobb recently received word from WWE that his age may be an issue as he is “already 31″ and has a lot of training left before he would even be considered for a main roster debut.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* June 13th – Saginaw, Michigan – 3,000 fans
* June 14th – Grand Rapids – 1,800 fans
* June 14th – Hamilton, Ontario – 3,000 fans
* June 15th – Fort Wayne, Indiana – 4,000 fans
* June 16th – Cleveland, OH (RAW TV Taping) – 12,000 fans