- Tonight’s WWE NXT opens up with a look back at last week’s Arrival event.
- We’re live from the NXT Arena on Full Sail University. Tom Phillips welcomes us as NXT Champion Adrian Neville makes his way out to a big pop.
Camacho vs. Adrian Neville
Camacho waits in the ring as Neville makes his way in for this non-title match. Phillips is joined by William Regal on commentary. Neville offers a handshake but Camacho runs his mouth and kicks him. Neville with a crossbody and a takedown. Camacho fights out of an arm hold and beats on Neville in the corner.
Camacho drives Neville into the mat for a 2 count. Neville makes a comeback with kicks. Neville with a dropkick to the head. Neville goes to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick. Neville goes back to the top and nails the Red Arrow for the win.
Winner: Adrian Neville
- After the match, Renee Young interviews Neville in the ring and asks him what it was like winning the title from Bo Dallas at Arrival. Neville says he’s been doing this for 10 years but last week was something else, a pivotal moment in his career. He calls it the most amazing night of his life. Neville says the title is validation and a message to anyone that anything is possible. Neville says he isn’t the biggest guy and he looks like a crazy elf man. He says he’s from a small town in England and has a bad accent. Neville says you can question all that but you can never question what he does in the ring. The NXT Title proves he’s the very best in the ring, he says. Neville says actually, the best thing about last week is there is no more Bo. A “no more Bo” chant starts up. The music hits and out comes Bo Dallas.
Bo says he’s been thinking about the match all week and he only has one thing to say – congratulations. Bo says Neville did something no man on earth can do, defeat him. Bo says Neville still didn’t pin him. He climbed up a ladder like a dad cleaning out his gutters. Bo says he’s cashing in his rematch clause soon and bringing the title home for all of his Bo-lievers. He says it’s Bo Time and gives Neville a thumbs up. Neville holds his title up as Bo exits the ring.
- We see Renee Young’s post-Arrival interview with Emma after her loss to Paige. Ric Flair walked up and said Emma and Paige have to understand that the next NXT Women’s Champion will be his lovely daughter Charlotte. Charlotte walks up and taunts Emma for losing. Emma walks off and Ric says that was awesome after whooing at Renee.
- After a WrestleMania promo, we see Renee’s post-Arrival with Paige after her win over Emma. Paige said she welcomes all challengers when Ric Flair walked up. Charlotte then walked up and introduced herself. Charlotte said she’s the Diva that will take the Women’s Title from Paige. They got in each others face.
Emma vs. Charlotte
We go to the ring and out comes Emma dancing to the ring. Byron Saxton and Renee Young are also on commentary here. Out next comes Charlotte with Sasha Banks.
They lock up and trade holds after going to the corner. There’s a “better than Batista” chant. Emma gets a 2 count after a roll up. Charlotte comes out of the corner and goes down on her ankle. Emma covers for a 2 count. Charlotte sells the ankle injury and everyone looks concerned. Emma turns her back and Charlotte hits her finisher after faking an injury.
- We see Renee’s post-Arrival interview with Sami Zayn. Zayn says he got what he wanted out of the match.
Yoshi Tatsu vs. Corey Graves
We go to the ring and out first comes Yoshi Tatsu. Corey Graves is out next.
Graves takes the mic and wants to get something off his chest. He introduces himself for those who are tuning into NXT for the first time. He’s not happy about not getting a spot on Arrival and calls Tatsu the guy who still thinks he can be a WWE Superstar. Graves says one thing is still bothering him – Sami Zayn. Graves is tired of hearing about Zayn’s match against Cesaro. Graves asks how long it’s been since Sami won a match. Graves says he would only need one chance to beat Cesaro but instead, he’s here with Tatsu, who hasn’t been relevant since… ever. Graves says let’s get this over with and drops the mic.
Before the match can even get started, Graves goes to the floor and grabs the mic. He says, “forget this” and starts to get counted out. Tatsu comes to the floor but Graves nails a big clothesline. Graves sends Tatsu into the steel steps. Graves comes back into the ring as Tatsu is counted out.
Winner by Count Out: Corey Graves
- After the bell, Graves goes outside of the ring and beats on Tatsu some more. Graves brings Tatsu in the ring and keeps up the attack before applying the Lucky 13 submission. Sami Zayn’s music hits and out he comes for the save. Graves escapes the ring before Zayn can get to him. Sami says all Graves had to do was ask and the match is on for later tonight.
- We see footage from The Adam Rose Launch Party. Devin Taylor shows us around the party and we see several of the NXT Divas and wrestlers who haven’t debuted on TV yet, dancing around. Devin interviews Rose and he says everything is about to change. He says this is going to be epic. Rose says this is a party and Devin is being boring so he makes her get up. Everyone continues to dance.
- We see footage from Arrival where Alexander Rusev attacked Xavier Woods and Tyler Breeze. We also see Renee’s post-Arrival interviews with Woods and Rusev & Lana where the challenge was accepted. Rusev vs. Woods is announced for week.
Adam Rose vs. Wesley Blake
Adam Rose and his Rosebuds make their way out dancing to the ring. Rose falls back onto them from the apron and they crowd surf him to the other side of the ring. The group dances back to the back as Rose dances around in the ring. Wesley Blake waits. They start the match and Rose is all over the place having fun. Fans are behind him.
Rose does some comedy but hits some high impact moves. Rose with a big arm drag. Rose tackles Blake and unloads with elbows to the head and knees to the body. Rose with a big spinebuster. Rose gets the crowd pumped and hits a big clothesline out of the corner for the win.
Winner: Adam Rose
- We get a promo for WWE’s Scooby-Doo movie.
Corey Graves vs. Sami Zayn
We go to the ring and out first comes Corey Graves. Sami Zayn is out next.
This match was made official by NXT General Manager JBL. Graves strikes first with a kick and takes it to the corner. Graves with a knee to the gut. Zayn turns it around but runs into a kick. Graves takes Zayn to another corner. Graves drops Zayn with an elbow and covers for a 2 count. Graves with a headlock now. Back and forth on the mat now. Zayn turns it around with arm drags and sends Graves out to the floor.
Zayn runs the ropes and goes to leap out but Graves backs up and Zayn stands tall in the ring, daring Graves to come back in. Graves comes in and drops Zayn over the top rope. Graves with elbows and knees on the mat. 2 count for Graves. Graves with a front suplex and another 2 count as we go to a promo break.
We come back and Graves has Zayn down on the mat again. More offense into the corner from Graves. Zayn tries to fight back but Graves decks him and stomps away in the corner. Graves works on the knee and covers for a 2 count. Graves with another hold on the mat now. Graves slams Zayn for another 2 count. Zayn finally makes the comeback and backdrops Graves. Zayn charges in the corner but Graves catches him with a big backbreaker for a 2 count. Zayn ends up hitting a big crossbody off the top for a close 2 count. Zayn runs into a huge right hand to the jaw. Zayn fights off Lucky 13 and hits a Blue Thunderbomb for a close 2 count. Graves takes out the hurt knee and goes for the Lucky 13 again but Zayn rolls him up for 2. Graves catches Zayn out of the corner but Zayn blocks a backbreaker and rolls Graves up for the win.
Winner: Sami Zayn
- After the match, Zayn hits the ramp as we go to replays. Graves looks on from the ring in frustration as Zayn celebrates on the stage and NXT goes off the air.