5 Star Wrestling Announce RVD Match, Marty Scurll Merchandise Update & David Starr On Flat Earth Theory


5 Star Wrestling returns tonight from Newcastle, England and today the company has announced who RVD will be facing on the show, in another epic encounter.

Following his actions last week, Liverpool’s Number One, Zack Gibson will be taking on the former ECW and WWE star. For those that missed it, at the end of last week’s show, Gibson attacked both RVD and John Morrison as the show went off the air.

This week RVD will have his chance to get revenge as the pair will lock up on what is set to be another stacked show with the following matches already announced:
– 5 Star Tap or Snap Championship Match- Mark Haskins (c) vs Rey Mysterio
– 5 Star Tag Team Championship Match- Max Money (Adam ‘Flex’ Maxted & Charlie Sterling) vs The Pheonix (Jody Fleisch & El Ligero)
– 5 Star Championship Match- John Morrison (c) vs Jake Hager

The show is available to watch for Free via FreeSports in the UK and will air from 7 PM (GMT).

Marty Scurll Merchandise Update

Earlier this week Marty Scurll posted two t-shirt designs, asking fans to vote on which one should be put up for sale. Due to how close the vote was, with one design getting 51% and the other 49%, Scurll has announced that both shirts will soon be available to purchase.

David Starr On Flat Earth Theory

Independent wrestling star, David Starr has commented on the flat earth theory, claiming that he can’t believe how many people who heavily rely upon airplane travel actually believe it.

Read More
MLW Announces April Return to Chicago

AJ Styles was once famously called out by Daniel Bryan on an episode of Talking Smack for being a ‘Flat Earther.’