5/18 ROH Results: Richmond, Virginia
* Michael Elgin def. Kyle Matthews.
* Adam Cole def. Adam Page.
* Mark Briscoe def. Roderick Strong.
* Tomasso Ciampa def. Chris LaRusso.
* The American Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards) def. S.C.U.M. (Rhett Titus and Cliff Compton).
– Steve Corino announced that Matt Hardy would challenge for the ROH World Title at the June 23rd TV Tapings in Baltimore, Maryland.
* A-1 (Jeff Early and Zak Hilton) def. Adam Chambers and Brandon Day.
* Jay Lethal, Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander def. ROH Tag Team Champions reDRagon (Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish) and ROH TV Champion Matt Taven.
* Kevin Steen defeated Jimmy Jacobs by disqualification when Jacobs choked out Steen with a chain. The match was then restarted under No Disqualification rules.
* Kevin Steen def. Jimmy Jacobs in a No Disqualification match.
* ROH Champion Jay Briscoe def. BJ Whitmer by submission to retain the title.
Source: The Wrestling Observer/Figure Four Online