It appears we will be seeing more of the Beast, Brock Lesnar in the coming months as the WWE Champion has been advertised for more shows in the future.
The new WWE Champion is now being advertised to appear on the November 22nd show in Chicago, Illinois, which is a Friday Night SmackDown taping.
Below are the current dates that the Beast is being advertised for in the near future:
- October 11: WWE Draft on Friday Night SmackDown – Las Vegas
- October 25: WWE Friday Night SmackDown – Kansas City
- October 31: WWE Crown Jewel – Saudi Arabia
- November 15: WWE Friday Night SmackDown – Philadelphia
- November 22: WWE Friday Night SmackDown – Chicago
- December 27: WWE Friday Night SmackDown – Detroit
Interestingly, Lesnar is currently not being advertised for WWE Survivor Series, although that could change in the future. It has also been reported that the Beast will collide with his former UFC rival, Cain Velasquez at the upcoming WWE Crown Jewel show, although that remains to be confirmed by WWE.
Lesnar being advertised for more SmackDown shows is good indicator that the Beast will be sticking on the blue brand following the WWE Draft, but that is not confirmed as things can change.