Huge CZW Announcement Leading into ’14’ Anniversary Event
CZWrestling.com – CZW is announcing that CZW, LLC and Pancoast Productions, Inc. have agreed to terminate their business relationship. Pancoast Productions, Inc. was the parent company of our preferred DVD and iPPV vendor, HybridEnt.TV. Pancoast Productions, Inc. and HybridEnt.TV should be contacted directly with questions regarding the status of orders made through them.
This separation has caused CZW to cancel the ‘Ultraviolent Underground’ event scheduled for February 2, as this iPPV was to be streamed exclusively on HybridEnt.TV. According to CZW Vice President Maven Bentley, “CZW will miss the dedication brought to all projects by the Pancoast Productions, Inc. team and wish them well in their future ventures.”
CZWrestling.com will continue to have vendors linked that carry CZW products so our loyal followers may continue to get their fix of ultraviolence.
As CZW enters into its fourteenth anniversary on Saturday, February 9, many changes will be coming to the Combat Zone. Bentley added, “as we evolve into our next phase, we ensure fans our in ring action will remain LIKE NOTHING ELSE!.”
All energies are focused on CZW ’14’, the fourteenth anniversary event, on Saturday, February 9, 2013, in a deadly doubleheader with Women Superstars Uncensored. WSU begins at 4 pm, CZW at 7:30 pm.
WSU’s ‘An Ultraviolent Affair’ will feature:
* WSU World champion JessicKa Havok vs. Athena
* In a Falls Count Anywhere to be named #1 contender to the WSU World Title: Mercedes Martinez vs. LuFisto
* WSU Tag Team champions Sassy Stephanie & Allysin Kay vs. Annie Social & Kimber Lee — in a stipulation to be decided by Midwest Militia
* Uncensored Opportunity: Niya vs. Veda Scott, with special guest referee Jana
* Team WSU vs. Team CZW: WSU Spirit Champion Marti Belle, Tina San Antonio, ?? vs. Christina Von Eerie, Cherry Bomb, ??
* Also featuring a Beyond Showcase Match and much more.
Tickets for combo General Admission tickets are available at CZWrestling.com/czwstore/. Combo tickets, front row tickets, and second row tickets are available at LookMaNoFans.com/Store/Live-Event-Tickets/An-Ultraviolent-Affair/.
So far announced for CZW ’14’:
* CZW World Heavyweight champion Masada will meet Christina Von Eerie in an Ultraviolent Encounter!
* CZW Wired TV champion AR Fox will defend against Rich Swann
* CZW World Tag Team champions The Nation of Intoxication vs. Ohio Is 4 Killers vs. 4Loco vs. a mystery team
* Lufisto returns to team with Sami Callihan against Adam Cole and JessicKa Havok!
* Greg Excellent will go one-one-one with Chrissy Rivera in an Ultraviolent “Fans Bring the Food” Fight!
* 4Loco’s Alex Colon vs. Drake Younger
* Fight Club Pro’s Chris Brookes faces off with the Gulak Campaign for a Better CZW’s Drew Gulak!
* This and more to be announced
As CZW enters its fourteenth year, changes are coming to benefit the experience of entering the Combat Zone. How? Find out in a new age of CZW that begins on Saturday, February 9! “Wrestling Fears CZW”!
For Sponsorship, advertisement, and vending opportunities, as well as media requests, contact [email protected]
Tickets available in the Pro Shop at CZWrestling.com/czwstore/. Show your support on Facebook for CZW ’14’ at Facebook.com/events/422683301131161.