* Keith Lee defeated Lou Gotti Sterrett in a VIP Heavyweight Title match (local promotion)
* Panther defeated Silas Young, Will Ferrara, and Yo (SOTF Tournament Match)
* ‘Godzilla’ Jax Dane defeated Donovan Dijak.
* ‘Punishment’ Damian Martinez (replacing Alex Shelley) defeated Cheeseburger & Colt Cabana (SOTF Tournament Match)
* TV champ Bobby Fish submitted Kenny King (SOTF Tournament Match)
* Dalton Castle defeated Chris Sabin and Rhett Titus. (SOTF Tournament Match)
* Lio Rush defeated Adam Page, Sho, and Misterioso Jr (SOTF Tournament Match)
* Kyle O’Reily submitted Christopher Daniels.
* Jay & Mark Briscoe defeated Keith Lee & Shane Taylor and War Machine in a 3 Way Street Fight when the Mark pinned Shane Taylor.
– Most the chairs set out were full, so I’d say it was a solid crowd for ROH in 400-500 range.
– The pre-show Meet & Greets were with War Machine, Cheeseburger, Kyle O’Reily, and Dalton Castle.
– Kevin Kelly & Steve Corino called the show from ringside.
– Everything on the show was solid and the crowd had fun.
– Dalton Castle (with the Boys) was the most over act by far.
– Chris Sabin came out early in the night to tell us Alex Shelley was jumped in the back and was on his way to “Texas General Hospital” and wouldn’t be appearing. Since that hospital doesn’t exist, the crowd gave him static and he gave it right back saying “You don’t know your own hospital? What if YOU got injured?” Nice save
– This was Jax Dane’s debut for ROH. He’s a former NWA champ and a regular in these parts.
– The opener was in conjunction with local promotion VIP Wrestling. Keith Lee is a phenom at his size, and I love that he looks so much like a throwback 70s guy. VIP’s ring announcer also did the announcing all evening. lots of VIP chants, so the cross-promotion was a great idea. VIP do it right in Dallas, look them up.
– Rhett Titus worked his tail off being a bump machine for Castle & Sabin.
– The original main event of the Briscoes vs. War Machine was turned into a 3 way with the Pretty Boy Killers, assuming to build to their match with War Machine tomorrow in San Antonio. The match was the best thing on the show, with them brawling thought the crowd and building. Mark Briscoe did a flip off the production/ring truck onto the rest of the guys in an absolutely insane move. He didn’t “fall” off the truck, he dove and flipped…quite a spectacle. He is a lunatic. The Briscoes still work so hard and are so believable, much respect for those guys.
– Advancing into tomorrow’s Survival of the Fittest Final in San Antonio are Jax Dane, Panther, Bobby Fish, Damian Martinez, Dalton Castle and Lio Rush