The odds for this coming Sunday’s No Mercy pay-per-view have been released, and, as of right now at least, the current odds suggest that Brock Lesnar will retain the WWE Universal Championship in his match against Braun Strowman.
Here are the odds for the event:
- Brock Lesnar (C) -300 vs. Braun Strowman +185 (WWE Universal Championship)
- Alexa Bliss (C) +120 vs. Sasha Banks +225 vs. Nia Jax +250 vs. Bayley +300 vs. Emma +1200 (Raw Women’s Championship)
- The Miz (C) -110 vs. Jason Jordan -135 (WWE Intercontinental Championship)
- Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins (C) -225 vs. Sheamus and Cesaro +150 (Raw Tag Team Titles)
- Roman Reigns -200 vs. John Cena +150
- Finn Balor -185 vs. Bray Wyatt +135