Full Steam Ahead to Chicago!
The final card for this Sunday’s WWE Money in the Bank is set in stone, although no new information was actually gained on Raw or Smackdown Live this week. It was teased that Natalya and/or Alexa Bliss may be too injured to compete in the women’s ladder match, but that no longer seems to be a factor. The New Day were in L.A. for E3 this week so we won’t find out which of them is the men’s ladder match until the day of the show, evidently.
The only notable change made this week is that Smackdown Tag Team Championship match between The Bludgeon Brothers and the Good Brothers has been moved to the pre-show, meaning that we’re looking at a 10-match main card on what will probably be close to a five-hour event including the full pre-show.
The Temple Has Been Rebuilt
After what seems like years and years of waiting (and realistically wasn’t much longer than a normal TV show’s annual break) Lucha Underground returns to television on the El Rey network TONIGHT!
We’re predicting one hell of a shakeup this season, since several of the show’s top stars have relocated in the off-season, the iconic Temple has been completely rebuild in a new location, and Dario Cueto is… Well, he’s most likely dead, given the final moments of season three’s heart-stopping finale. Who knows what’s going on.
Join us for complete live coverage of Lucha Underground’s exciting season four premiere tonight, kicking off precisely at 8PM ET. We’ll also have coverage of WWE NXT, so if you can’t decide which show to keep track of, we’ve got you covered on both ends.
Jeff Hardy Charged For DWI Arrest
WWE United States Champion Jeff Hardy has received a 120-day suspension of his driver’s license, and charged with $300 in court costs. He will have 120 days to perform 48 hours of community service, following his March arrest for driving while intoxicated, when he tested nearly three times the legal limit in the state of North Carolina.
WWE’s policy with these kind of situations is, unless they violent the Wellness Policy, or do something that garners a lot of negative media attention, they don’t care.
- Raw viewership bounces back ahead of WWE MITB
- The New Day vs. The Elite to clash at E3 this Thursday
- WWE Hall of Famer returns on Smackdown Live
- Ronda Rousey makes Nia Jax tap out on WWE Raw
More Wrestling News
- Chris Jericho reveals why he won’t work NJPW dates in the U.S.
- Ring of Honor set to debut at Madison Square Garden
- Payday revealed for CM Punk’s fight at UFC 225
- Here’s a whole bunch of free matches from all around the world
- Details on the upcoming NJPW Kizuna Road tour
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the PW Daily Report direct to your inbox every single weekday, Monday through Friday. Did we mention completely free? Did we also mention we’ll never ever give out your information or spam you with anything other than the promised newsletter? Cool.
This Week’s Schedule
Have an event you’d like us to add to our weekly schedule? Email [email protected]
Monday, June 11
- WWE Raw | USA | 8PM ET
Tuesday, June 12
- WWE Smackdown Live | USA | 8PM ET
- WWE 205 Live | WWE Network | 10:05PM ET
Wednesday, June 13
- NJPW Lion’s Gate Project 13 | New Japan World
- WWE NXT | WWE Network | 8PM ET
- Lucha Underground | El Rey | 8PM ET
Thursday, June 14
- Impact Wrestling | Pop TV | 8PM ET
Friday, June 15
- Freelance Wrestling vs. The World 4 | Powerbomb TV | 9PM ET
Sunday, June 17
- NJPW Kizuna Road at Korakuen Hall | New Japan World
Please submit general inquiries, news tips, show results and any other questions and comments to [email protected]