– YouTube may be moving more into the PPV business. Tech blogs picked up on a new code in Android’s YouTube App that reads: “You can only subscribe to this paid channel on your computer.” More information is available at this link.
– Jerry Lynn’s retirement tour continues on Friday for AAW. At this time, his opponent has not been announced.
– The following matches are listed for the midnight ET edition of AWA on ESPN Classic: Col. DeBeers vs. Todd Becker, Brad Rheingans and Paul Diamond and Mr. Hughes vs. Texas Hangmen and Russian Brute, D.J. Peterson vs. Frankie DeFalco, and Larry Zbyszko vs. Nikita Koloff.
– Here is the updated card for the ROH 11th Anniversary iPPV. The show takes place March 2nd in Chicago Ridge, IL:
* ROH champion Kevin Steen vs. Jay Lethal
* ROH Tag Team champions The Briscoes vs. Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly
* American Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) vs. New Japan’s Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)
* Best of Three Falls with Truth Martini is Banned from Ringside: Michael Elgin vs. Roderick Strong
* ROH TV champion Adam Cole vs. Matt Taven
* Charlie Haas vs. BJ Whitmer — No Holds Barred Street Fight
* Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman
* QT Marshall vs. ACH vs. Silas Young vs. Mike Sydal vs. Adam Page vs. Tadarius Thomas
– Here is the updated card for the April 4th Extreme Rising event in Philadelphia:
* Extreme Rising World Title Match: Stevie Richards (c) vs. Raven
* Jushin Liger vs. Sabu
* Damien 666 & Bestia 666 vs. Super Crazy & Pescadilla
* Matt Hardy vs. Luke Hawx
* Papadon vs. Brian XL vs. John Silver vs. Facade vs. Hijo de Rey Misterio
* Philly Street Fight: Balls Mahoney vs. Matt Tremont
Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/updated-extreme-rising-card-roh-11th-anniversary-line-up-jerry-lynn-youtube-ppvs-awa#ixzz2LxvxVsUF