ROH Global Wars: Pittsburgh
October 14, 2017
(1) Coast 2 Coast def. One Mean Team
(2) Hiromu Takahashi def. Mark Briscoe. This got stopped almost immediately after Briscoe suffered a dislocated elbow a few minutes into the match.
(3) Trent Baretta & Chuck Taylor def. Rhett Titus & Will Ferrara. The Addiction came out before the match and basically refused to wrestle in their advertised match against the Best Friends.
(4) Jay Lethal def. Jay White with the Lethal Injection. It’s quite possible this is one of White’s final tours as he’s the front-runner to by the mystery “Switchblade” character in NJPW that’s being teased.
(5) Motor City Machine Guns (c) def. The Kingdom and The Young Bucks to retain the ROH Tag Team Championships. Insane triple threat tag match.
(6) Deonna Purrazo, Jenny Rose & Mandy Leon def. Britt Baker, Sumie Sakai & Faye Jackson
(7) Kenny King def. Punishment Martinez, KUSHIDA, Josh Woods, Hangman Page and Matt Taven in a Six-Pack Proving Ground Match. As the champion won the match, a title opportunity was not granted.
(8) War Machine def. Killer Elite Squad. Another great match between these two teams, who know each other so well at this point.
(9) Minoru Suzuki def. Silas Young. Minoru was much more over here than Suzuki-Gun was during the Buffalo show the night before. The referee went down and Killer Elite Squad came out to cost Silas the match.
(10) Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes & Marty Scurll [Bullet Club] def. Yoshi-Hashi, Toru Yano & Will Ospreay [CHAOS] to retain the ROH World 6-Man Tag Team Titles. Another match where random members of the BC are invoking a modernized version of the Freebird Rule. Looks like the entire faction are now technically champions.