ROH Manhattan Mayhem Results
Hammerstein Ballrom, New York
July 20, 2019
This was a Ring of Honor television taping that they also decided to air on Honor Club, likely knowing the spoilers were going to get out anyways. There were some matches taped prior to the online broadcast.
1. DRAGON LEE def. JONATHAN GRESHAM
— Matt Taven came out wearing a Red Sox jersey and reminded everyone he won the ROH World title the last time he was in New York. He claims his career long rivalry with Jay Lethal comes to an end tonight. Kenny King interrupts and says Taven has been ducking his calls. He trashes Taven and the Red Sox, but then trashes the Yankees too when the crowd cheers him. King brags about “beating” Liger and Muta at Madison Square Garden. It’s now a triple threat for the title later tonight.
2. THE BOUNCERS def. COAST 2 COAST and THE SOLDIERS OF SAVAGERY
— TK O’Ryan and Vinny from The Kingdom came from under the ring and attacked everyone after the match, then took out the Bouncers with steel chairs.
3. RUSH def. TK O’RYAN
— A “fan” in a Rush mask jumped the rail and attacked him after his match, putting the boots to him in the barricade. The fan is of course revealed to be Dalton Castle.
4. MATT TAVEN (c) def. JAY LETHAL and KENNY KING to retain the ROH World Championship
5. LIFEBLOOD def. VILLAIN ENTERPRISES
6. THE BRISCOES def. THE GUERRILLAS OF DESTINY (c) to become the new ROH World Tag Team Champions