dsdsIt’s been almost two years since WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley had the seemingly random idea to put bitter rivals Cesaro and Sheamus in a tag team. I’d wager to bet that very few people assumed “The Bar” would work out in the long-term, but here we are in 2018 and the unlikely European duo are still storming the castles.
Now four-time RAW Tag Team Champions, The Bar have beaten literally every opponent they’ve come up against. In fact, here’s a full list of the teams Cesaro and Sheamus have clobbered since winning gold for the first time:
- The Revival, Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder
- Titus Worldwide, Apollo Crews & Titus O’Neil
- The Shield, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns / Dean Ambrose
- Jason Jordan & Seth Rollins
- The Club, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
- Heath Slater & Rhyno
- The Hardy Boyz, Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy
- Big Cass & Enzo Amore
- The Golden Truth, Goldust & R-Truth
- The Colons, Epico & Primo
- The New Day, Kofi Kingston & Big E / Xavier Woods
There are no new threats to be found on the RAW brand, and with WrestleMania fast approaching the champions are currently left without challengers on the Grandest Stage of Them All. We’ve put together a list of SEVEN tag teams from around the United States, some currently employed by WWE and some not, that could be moved into a last-minute match with Cesaro and Sheamus at WrestleMania 34.