Had enough of “Best Of” Lists Yet? WWE hasn’t. In a new article on WWE.com, WWE has listed what they consider to be the 10 most underrated matches of 2017. Each match listing includes what WWE says about the match, and then a quote by a superstar that partook in the matchup. You can see the full article in the source link below, but matches listed (in no particular order it seems) are:
- Randy Orton vs. (Luke) Harper – WWE Elimination Chamber
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Neville vs. Gentleman Jack Gallagher – WWE Fastlane
- Raw Women’s Championship Match: Alexa Bliss vs. Mickie James – WWE TLC
- Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dolph Ziggler – Smackdown LIVE (June 20th)
- Johnny Gargano vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas – NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III)
- Sami Zayn vs Braun Strowman, Last Man Standing Match – Raw (January 2nd)
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship Lumberjack Match: Enzo Amore vs. Kalisto – Raw (October 9th)
- Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match – Smackdown LIVE (June 27th)
- WWE United Kingdom Championship Tournament: Pete Dunne vs. Mark Andrews
- Mae Young Classic – Kairi Sane vs. Bianca Belair
Which WWE Veteran Superstar is Most Likely To Win A World Championship In 2018?
In a bit of an odd post, WWE has asked fans in a poll which Superstar is most likely to win a world championship in 2018. The four choices given include WWE COO Triple H, WWE Raw General Manager, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, and Goldberg. Currently Kurt Angle leads the way with 34% of the vote, but he’s closely followed behind by Triple H, who has 33% of the vote.
It’s not known if this is foreshadowing by WWE, but Goldberg and The Undertaker seem to have WWE in their rear view mirrors, while Kurt Angle has yet to have a singles match, although heavily rumored to be at WrestleMania.
— WWE (@WWE) December 30, 2017