Welcome to our exclusive live coverage page for tonight’s historic event. Coverage of the Raw pre-show live on the WWE Network begins at 7/6c. Join the conversation below and discuss your favorite moments from the 25-year history of WWE’s flagship show, Monday Night Raw!
You can also watch the Raw 25 Pre-Show in the video above beginning at 7pm EST!
Raw 25 Pre-Show:
– Renee Young welcomes us live to the Barclay’s Center alongside Peter Rosenberg and David Otunga as fans are starting to file in. Throughout the entire pre-show the trio will be running classic Raw moments and giving their personal favorite moments, superstars and factions.
– We head over to the historic Manhattan Center where Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler welcome us to the show. The building is completely decked out in the classic, original Monday Night Raw set up as the two Hall of Famers are standing ringside. The King is wearing the crown and jacket he kicked off Raw with 25 years ago this month.
– Charley is backstage to interview a couple of legends… It’s Ron Simmons and JBL! They’re standing next to a door with the APA sign on it that’s not connected to anything. The door is literally just standing in the middle of the backstage area. Simmons starts ranting about all the money they used to take from superstars and celebrities, and JBL suggests that they open the APA for business for one last night!
– Ladies and gentlemen… Eric Bischoff! The former Raw General Manager joins Renee Young and the pre-show panel to discuss his favorite moments in Monday Night Raw history. He admitted that he was nervous about fitting in when he came over from WCW and immediately approached the Undertaker backstage before anyone else on the roster.
– A dueling “WE WANT HOGAN / NO WE DON’T” chant has broken out several times.
– Stephanie McMahon makes her way out as we wrap up the pre-show. Shane McMahon is next so it looks like the entire McMahon family will be opening the 25th Anniversary of Raw. HERE WE GO!